BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Been reading on this forum for a while now and trying to decide between an e46 M3 and an M5. I may just get the M5. However... it's been a while since i've driven one. The one i'm looking at is out of state. So i dont want to spend the money to fly out there until i'm sure i want an M5. Anyways... i was wondering if there was anybody in town that would let me drive there's for a test drive. There are a couple around here at the used car dealers but i'm not 100% sure on their condition. I'd like to drive one that i know is driving great mechanically so that i know what it's supposed to drive like as well. Plus a lot of dealers do their song and dance to get you to drive home. So i'm not too into that either. Sorry if this is a really out there request. Doesn't hurt to ask right? :biggrinbounce:

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I live about 1.5 hrs north of Atlanta in a town called Franklin, NC 28734. I have a 2000 M5 that I have for sale on AutoTrader for $24,500(or so) w/73k miles. If you are interested in purchasing or just driving let me know. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Alin10123,
There are quite a few of us here in Atlanta and a really great group of guys.
I'm happy to oblige and live in Buckhead if that's close to you.
Good luck and feel free to call.
David
404-550-8131

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alin10123,
There are quite a few of us here in Atlanta and a really great group of guys.
I'm happy to oblige and live in Buckhead if that's close to you.
Good luck and feel free to call.
David
404-550-8131

Thanks David!
That's not too far away! i might take you up on your offer.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I also live in Buckhead and mine (Silverstone 2000) happens to be up for sale for 21,900. It's an excellent example with 114k mi. Even if you're not interested in my example, you can still check it out.

You can email me at [email protected].

Rick

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh my gosh. You guys are great!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I live in Buckhead, 07 M6 cab, will be posting some new pics later today with my car's "new shoes", sick and I do mean sick Brembos on this beast, biggest I have ever seen on a bimmer, cant wait to pick her up at Butler tire later, take care, Nicely

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I'm in Atlanta too of course...

My M5 is usually in the shop though getting something done/upgraded.

Keep a look out for future gatherings, best of luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I'm in Marietta

Good luck:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live in Buckhead, 07 M6 cab, will be posting some new pics later today with my car's "new shoes", sick and I do mean sick Brembos on this beast, biggest I have ever seen on a bimmer, cant wait to pick her up at Butler tire later, take care, Nicely

I was at Butler yesterday actually getting an alignment and saw your black M6 there with the new brembo brakes on there. Looks great!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the late response guys. I've been a little busy. But may be able to drive one tomorrow as i have a little time (monday). Are these offers still open? I'll probably be near the spaghetti junction area/ peachtree road area tomorrow when i'm free.

thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts