BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Anyone here in the ATL area?

1524 13
Hey guys,
Been reading on this forum for a while now and trying to decide between an e46 M3 and an M5. I may just get the M5. However... it's been a while since i've driven one. The one i'm looking at is out of state. So i dont want to spend the money to fly out there until i'm sure i want an M5. Anyways... i was wondering if there was anybody in town that would let me drive there's for a test drive. There are a couple around here at the used car dealers but i'm not 100% sure on their condition. I'd like to drive one that i know is driving great mechanically so that i know what it's supposed to drive like as well. Plus a lot of dealers do their song and dance to get you to drive home. So i'm not too into that either. Sorry if this is a really out there request. Doesn't hurt to ask right? :biggrinbounce:

thanks in advance!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I live about 1.5 hrs north of Atlanta in a town called Franklin, NC 28734. I have a 2000 M5 that I have for sale on AutoTrader for $24,500(or so) w/73k miles. If you are interested in purchasing or just driving let me know. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Alin10123,
There are quite a few of us here in Atlanta and a really great group of guys.
I'm happy to oblige and live in Buckhead if that's close to you.
Good luck and feel free to call.
David
404-550-8131

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alin10123,
There are quite a few of us here in Atlanta and a really great group of guys.
I'm happy to oblige and live in Buckhead if that's close to you.
Good luck and feel free to call.
David
404-550-8131

Thanks David!
That's not too far away! i might take you up on your offer.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I live in Buckhead, 07 M6 cab, will be posting some new pics later today with my car's "new shoes", sick and I do mean sick Brembos on this beast, biggest I have ever seen on a bimmer, cant wait to pick her up at Butler tire later, take care, Nicely

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'm in Marietta

Good luck:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I live in Buckhead, 07 M6 cab, will be posting some new pics later today with my car's "new shoes", sick and I do mean sick Brembos on this beast, biggest I have ever seen on a bimmer, cant wait to pick her up at Butler tire later, take care, Nicely

I was at Butler yesterday actually getting an alignment and saw your black M6 there with the new brembo brakes on there. Looks great!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry for the late response guys. I've been a little busy. But may be able to drive one tomorrow as i have a little time (monday). Are these offers still open? I'll probably be near the spaghetti junction area/ peachtree road area tomorrow when i'm free.

thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.