BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe it's 2B2 for BMW's? I need to get the file.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Tom sent it to me earlier this week, so I can e-mail it to you. Post or PM me your e-mail address, and I'll send it along to you. I'm still in the process of upgrading since I have to do a two stage upgrade from 2.05.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
03BeastCharmer said:
Tom sent it to me earlier this week, so I can e-mail it to you. Post or PM me your e-mail address, and I'll send it along to you. I'm still in the process of upgrading since I have to do a two stage upgrade from 2.05.
I ended up finding a link for it on e46fanatics.com. I had 2.06 so it was a straight update. Went fine without problems. Biggest complaint so far is the Text on the NAV cycles between large and small fonts. Apparently a fix is being worked on.

I wish you could select with the push of the right NAV button, instead of having to do FF.

·
Registered
291 Posts
HDClown said:
I ended up finding a link for it on e46fanatics.com. I had 2.06 so it was a straight update. Went fine without problems. Biggest complaint so far is the Text on the NAV cycles between large and small fonts. Apparently a fix is being worked on.

I wish you could select with the push of the right NAV button, instead of having to do FF.
Is this just the latest release of the NAV software with the crisper graphics for the map or is this something else, please enlighten ????

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bimmer23 said:
Is this just the latest release of the NAV software with the crisper graphics for the map or is this something else, please enlighten ????
Entirely different. This is software for the iceLink Plus iPod adaptor. Aside from the fact that it's the only aftermarket adaptor to link the iceLink, charge it, and have ID3 text display, it's also firmware upgradeable, which is what I was looking for, as mine hadn't been updated in about a year.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
I ended up finding a link for it on e46fanatics.com.
Can you post the link?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Need4Spd said:
Can you post the link?
I put the info up on my website

http://www.slipoftime.com/stuff/iceLink/

Be advised that if you are not upgrading from an appropriate version, you could damage the iceLink and require an RMA. This is why Dension doesn't offer these on their website anymore and you must contact them.

I know 2.06 and 2.07 -> 2.2B2 is a straight upgrade

1 - 7 of 7 Posts