BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on here from the detroit area? looking to meet some other M5 owners in the area. talked to one gentleman this morning at the gas station. just looking to see if there are any other enthusiasts in the area to get mod advice, etc. There was a large detroit area audi following. I used to frequent www.dtwaudi.com and met alot of cool people through it.

·
Registered
857 Posts
It's crazy going to Detroit. All I usually see is American. Of course, that's American car territory. But it's like, every single car is American.

One time I saw a black M5 outside Detroit, though.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
South Detroit Checking in hear. :hihi: ;) Well just across the border that is. I have not seen many M cars from the Detroit area. Of course you can always try to attract that LeMans and TiSi beast from the western side of the state for a get together.

Regards,
T.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know of a ton of M3 guys in the area. surprising that there aren't any M5 listers around.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Yes, you are right, M3's seem to be quite prevelant yet M5's seem to be a rare site in the Metro Detroit area.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Terk said:
South Detroit Checking in hear. :hihi: ;) Well just across the border that is. I have not seen many M cars from the Detroit area. Of course you can always try to attract that LeMans and TiSi beast from the western side of the state for a get together.

Regards,
T.
LeMans beast from the western side of the state here.... and if it ever gets out of the bodyshop, I'm in for a meet. Who's the TiSi - Josh? That's one bad a-- beast :eek:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Terk said:
Yes, you are right, M3's seem to be quite prevelant yet M5's seem to be a rare site in the Metro Detroit area.
As is the case in a lot of American cities. Here in Pittsburgh, I rarely see M5's.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ELEVENS said:
LeMans beast from the western side of the state here.... and if it ever gets out of the bodyshop, I'm in for a meet. Who's the TiSi - Josh? That's one bad a-- beast :eek:
just let us know when you get it back.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
ELEVENS said:
LeMans beast from the western side of the state here.... and if it ever gets out of the bodyshop, I'm in for a meet.
Bill,
I can't think of a better reason to show off your brand new '03 Beast. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bill, once you get your car back, we're gonna have to set up a gtg.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've had my black 2002 M5 since the Auto Show of 2002. It is my daily driver. I have seen 3-4 other E39 M5s on the streets here. But they are a rare sight.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
detroitdonnie said:
I've had my black 2002 M5 since the Auto Show of 2002. It is my daily driver. I have seen 3-4 other E39 M5s on the streets here. But they are a rare sight.
I got my Black/Black 02 M5 in March. I get it serviced at Bavarian BMW. It's bone stock other then the UUC EVO3 w/DSSR and the window tint (7% all the way around w/19% on the front windshield) FINALLY...Someone else from around here!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts