·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone from ontario area...:D

·
Registered
309 Posts
yes, having lived in Toronto for 25 years -- started living in Toronto when I attended UofT -- I know where Oakville is.

Last November on a trip north, I had the misfortune to deal with the BMW dealer on the QEW in Oakville ... (forget the name) -- great service, great to deal with, the misfortune was that I blew the rad out of my 540i/6. My full throttle acceleration from a stop on Winston Churchill snapped the pipe that goes into the rad right off ... that and the 100,000 miles that I have on that car.

We lived in the Port Credit area -- just south and west of the QEW and 10 -- for 10 years or so. Prior to that in Erin Mills.

My M5 made its inaugural trip to Toronto on the July 1/4 holiday -- going up to visit my parents at their summer place north of Parry Sound.

Just for fun I picked up the Canadian NAV disk for the trip -- coverage gets pretty thin north of Toronto -- many times I heard "you are leaving the digitized map area".

·
Registered
887 Posts
I live in Buffalo, but i'm in T.O. damn near every weekend!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
DrKevM5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing