BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have been on here for a while now but have just been reading. Looking for some info and advice on my car.

12/01 build.

VIN: WBSDE93472CF90894

I bought the car in Sept of 2010 with 110k on it. It has a salvage title. The seller was the person that performed the rebuild. He said it was hit in the drivers side corner and it needed a hood, bumper, fender and strut. Not sure why because I have not found any damage that would have been bad enough to total the car. Or they did a great job of repairing it.
It now has 185K and other than normal wear items its has been very reliable.
It is from the northeast area so I thought maybe someone might know something about it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Santi

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'm with you man, I've searched up and down for posts an various forums for previous owner images or posts to no avail. It's like searching for your birth father, only more emotionally draining.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Sorry to say this sounds like you get married to someone you love and after a few yrs start asking around to check her past. What gives!!

·
Company Representative for Valley Motorwerks
763 Posts
Geez, talk about post-purchase inspection...
Sorry to say this sounds like you get married to someone you love and after a few yrs start asking around to check her past. What gives!!
hahahaha yeah I never noticed he drove it for an entire lifetime before asking

1 - 6 of 6 Posts