BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw these wheels. Look identical to BBS LMs which are my favorite for the M5. The LMs are just more than I want to spend. Anyone know about the quality of these? They come in 19" and 20".

www.luffwheels.com

·
Registered
29 Posts
black02m5 said:
Saw these wheels. Look identical to BBS LMs which are my favorite for the M5. The LMs are just more than I want to spend. Anyone know about the quality of these? They come in 19" and 20".

www.luffwheels.com
I've seen them on ebay and I have wondered about them as well. Hopefully someone here has tried them out! They look like a good value. I also wonder how much they weigh.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
nsxer said:
I've seen them on ebay and I have wondered about them as well. Hopefully someone here has tried them out! They look like a good value. I also wonder how much they weigh.....
Funny you mention these rims. I was at F1 Motorsports in N. Hollywood today and they had those rims. I'm thinking about getting them but was wondering about those same questions you had. Will from F1 was helping me (red ACS M5) and he said it would be around $3000 for rims and tires in 19". He said he was thinking about getting some for daily driving.

·
Banned
386 Posts
they do look prety hot.... someone try them out!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would you guys go with 19" or 20" on your M5? I have stock suspension. Would 20" fill the gap between the tire and fender better?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts