·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I can't believe how tow-up it is. Carfax? :M5rev:

·
Registered
428 Posts
My 2001 with the same Caramel interior has been replaced under warranty once, re-dyed under warranty twice and at my cost post-warranty 3 times in the 7 years since new.......this particular color does not hold up well although my back seats never get any use and are still pretty good.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Reactions: mihaim77

·
Registered
553 Posts
Looks like some cheetahs rode in that car.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Man,

It is against Carfax's policy to run a report for someone elses use.
Don' be such a tightass. If you can afford $30k for a 7 year old car, Iw ould think you could spend $30.00 for a month of CarFax.
Just my two cents....
HHHMMMMMMMM...last week a member ask if they can run a report for anyone because their time was running out ....this week it's uncool because the Carfax police are lurking. Sorry I step over the line on this one.:cop:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Note cig lighter up so probably a smoker. Photo cuts off year of mfr even though is is obviously a 12/00, which makes me think the seller likes to withhold bad facts (one neutral feedback says same thing). The free carfax indicates 17 records. My guess is that this is a risky proposition.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its over 9k for an interior from BMW. $4500 for a custom replacement that the local Dealer uses for their interior work here in Dallas with the high end leather. I missed the free Carfax,do you have a link?

·
Registered
428 Posts
WOW, someone is angry.

Hey Man,

It is against Carfax's policy to run a report for someone elses use.
Don' be such a tightass. If you can afford $30k for a 7 year old car, Iw ould think you could spend $30.00 for a month of CarFax.
Just my two cents....
My 2c: mind your own business......I am sure Carfax police is working today.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
My favorite thing about the E39 M5?

Is that casual perusers of the car really don't know **** about their exact and specific problems. In this way, a very knowledgeable buyer can get great deals.

My least favorite part about E39 M5's?

Is that most folks don't know **** about M5's ---and can easily trash them through that ignorance.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Was it used to trasport drugs?

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awsome. Hope it turns out good for ya! What kind of price did you work out on it? :M5rev:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
fresh seats come up on flebay bay all the time.

Search the GERMAN ebay, there's far more seats coming out of there. At any given time, there's about 1-4 sets a month that sell (last few years, anyway). Sometimes none..so check often. Buy the passenger seat from the UK, then you get a mint drivers seat!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts