BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered mine and was wondering...

Are any of you new M5 owners disappointed with the car? Or is there a particular feature/function/etc. that didn't meet your expectation?

I had to make the tough choice of 750 or M5...but you only live once!

Silverstone, Black leather, all features but perf leather.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Not a tough decision at all. Welcome aboard :byee55amg

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I'm disappointed that it takes so long to get all 5000 km driven :viking:

·
Registered
240 Posts
MortenDK said:
me too. so far 2600km and I'm pressing the M button, but I set it at S4 and doin kik downs a couple of times. Still it's fantastic!!!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
MortenDK said:
YEAH. Exactly. I'm not a person for self-control. It doesn't even have 1000kms on yet :crying: NO TIME. And whenever I have to drive I have to take the 120d because the M5 would get keyed or worse. And my dad has to drive the pickup to work ouich

The 2 year wait for the car has now turned into a 5000km wait grrrrrrr

Oh well, going to take it out for a nice 800km trip on Sunday, which will atleast get it near to 2000.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
SoulBladeZA said:
YEAH. Exactly. I'm not a person for self-control. It doesn't even have 1000kms on yet :crying: NO TIME. And whenever I have to drive I have to take the 120d because the M5 would get keyed or worse. And my dad has to drive the pickup to work ouich

The 2 year wait for the car has now turned into a 5000km wait grrrrrrr

Oh well, going to take it out for a nice 800km trip on Sunday, which will atleast get it near to 2000.
Perhaps I'm ignorant, but I'd be scared sh*tless to drive such a flashy car in JohBurg.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts