BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read nothing but glowing reviews of his work. Frustratingly, I've ordered a TA from him, never got a shipping confirmation, reached out once and was told it would probably ship the following day and would receive tracking info when it shipped. Then I never heard anything and I've had no responses to a couple more attempts to get updates.

I'm a bit concerned...both for myself and him.

And for the record, I've been nothing but nice. I'm still being nice, but it's conflating with frustration at this point. Frustration that would be mitigate by a little communication.

I get the COVID thing, of course, and how it's slowing things down, a lot...unless you listen to Rush Limbaugh...in which case it's just the common cold. My 80 y/o mom is in the hospital with it, but on the mend now. I'm just not sure how a whole week goes by without an opportunity to send an email saying, "...sorry, things are really out of hand lately, but I'm making every effort to get your order processed as soon as possible."

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick update. I just heard from him. It's not my place to say specifically, but he has been preoccupied with a very serious matter. Looks like things are on track.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Quick update. I just heard from him. It's not my place to say specifically, but he has been preoccupied with a very serious matter. Looks like things are on track.
I had a great experience with him. He takes pride in being able to help you out.

·
Registered
948 Posts
It was my first time dealing with him in the last two weeks.
i order two throttle actuator from him.
he was so busy ,,something serious happen to one of his nearest family.
i know what it is ,,do not blame him if you know.
at the end I got my shipment 4 days ago.
Abdul is a good guy ,,but sometimes things happens in the middle of nowhere .
I Do not think he was like this before .and as you said COVID is slowing everything especially in United States .
abdul hope you are in a good health and family also.

Thank you.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks for the kind words.

Honestly, I don’t even know where to begin with how life has changed for me since the outbreak of COVID19. The death of family members and loved ones has shook me to my core. I’m trying my best to stay on top of all the orders and being prompt in my communication. We are running a few days behind on all orders due to shipping delays for our parts from Europe. Nothing too crazy but just a few days delay.

Thanks for your support!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts