BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Amazing & interesting - just can't figure it out.

I'd like to know what really happened too.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I'd say it has hit the curb in the first pic, which caused the car to jump and end up on the roof, although I'm not sure about this theory because the front damage seems minor... The driver can be very happy, if the car had bumped a little further the damage would have been much more serious.

·
Registered
680 Posts
alsahher said:
he is so lucky ,, ;) thanx for sharing ,, i think it is very hard roof and the car is somewhat doent weigh much
I don't knooooooooooooow!

The Maranello is like, 3800 lbs! Almost two tons, like our Beasts! ouich

-Matthew

·
Registered
96 Posts
It probably wasnt going very fast when the driver lost control and headed for the curb. At the right angle, you could get up on the curb and go straight where the roof is banged up a little, with the right side jumping the corner, while the left side is the only thing still planted to the ground. Then...BRAKE! Wouldn't take much to pop over the corner where the roof meets the curb. Or at least this is my guess...anything over 25-30 mph and theres no way you could stopp even with a Maranello.
:cheers: Kraft

·
Registered
158 Posts
Italian Driver. Enough said.. ;)

Seriously, interesting pic and quite an acheivement. My guess is a slow easing up onto the side of the road/ block and then a quick push to the accelerator to make the car jump onto the roof. Seems parking space is an important factor in this village..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Italian driver:nono: hell no he wouldnt have stopped on the roof, he would have stopped on the back yard:1:

its an "L" on the nr plate he's from Luxembourg...

·
Registered
158 Posts
alfcapone said:
Italian driver:nono: hell no he wouldnt have stopped on the roof, he would have stopped on the back yard:1:

its an "L" on the nr plate he's from Luxembourg...
Ahhh.. need to check my contacts i guess.. :3:
So, luxemburg.. perhaps he thought he was home? Rooftop must match Luxemburg in squarefeet at least.. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Reminds me of the time some students at a school I attended many years ago lifted a teachers VW Beetle up on a roof on their graduation day. :hihi:

I order to get this Maranello down without adding more damage to it I would have gotten a crane of some kind to lift it down from there. A very strange outcome of an accident. Hope the driver knows how lucky she hmmm (Playing with fire now, I know) was that there actually was a building next to the road there at all.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Wow that is an amazing pic, i would love to hear the drivers excuse...:)

all the best
adam

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Yeah i love it, 138000 views and only 14 replies lol,

all the best
adam

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Yes, finally somebody notice! It is a crazy amount of views and it has been linked from humour sites all over the world.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Gop-Dogg said:
What the hell? 136,000+ views and only a 4-star rating?

grrrrrrr grrrrrrr grrrrrrr
I've just given this thread an excellent rating, Gop-Dogg ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts