BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Junction City boy here still busy. Haven't driven the M5 much at all this year. Wife and I have our business, home and frontage property on I-70 listed for sale so when it goes to a commercial developer (45-48 acres), we're looking at finally moving south to probably Tyler, TX, and out of the snow belt. I got Momma a new boat this year for her birthday and she wants to be able to use is a lot more than what we can do here. Y'all know anyone who wants to buy a 2000 Silver M5? Ron

·
Registered
54 Posts
Junction City boy here still busy. Haven't driven the M5 much at all this year. Wife and I have our business, home and frontage property on I-70 listed for sale so when it goes to a commercial developer (45-48 acres), we're looking at finally moving south to probably Tyler, TX, and out of the snow belt. I got Momma a new boat this year for her birthday and she wants to be able to use is a lot more than what we can do here. Y'all know anyone who wants to buy a 2000 Silver M5? Ron
Maybe, Miles? whatcha askin?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just clicked over 60K, and is due the Insp II.

I don't know what to ask. But it's a very, very nice car. The former owner (Cooper City, FL) was a realtor and told me "It has rain-sensing windshield wipers, but I don't know if they work. I've never driven it in the rain." He put the Angel's Eyes headlights on it but they need adjusting. Also, the rear passenger shade curtain needs fixing or replacing. Everything else is great. The former owner also put on different mufflers that sound great! One thing I know, but car will scat!

I have two cars that our two sons have a desire to have, and if I don't sell them (I'm terrible at selling things), I'll wind up giving them to the boys. The 2000 M5 (Silver, the best color), and the 2003 Mustang SVT Cobra (Sonic Blue, the best color). The Cobra was tuned in KC and has a catback exhaust, K&N cold air induction system, billet aluminum pulley's, smaller pulley for the leaf blower up on top of the engine, new chip, dyno-tuned, and has 441 HP at the rear wheels, and 464 torque at the RW. It's so fast I don't even drive it. As fast as the M5 is, the Cobra is faster. In fact, I prefer my 1995 M3 Luxury, which I bought new in December 1994. It's much more fun for me to drive, parks easily, does everything effortlessly, quiet as a church mouse, stone dependable.

I also have two more toys my wife is hounding me to sell, my 2000 BMW R-1150GS motorcycle, and my 2003 BMW K-1200LTC motorcycle.

Everything I have is garaged, 365 days a year. I do all of my own oil changes at 3,000 (or less) miles, using a top engine oil extractor. I understand there's therapy available for my disease, and it's cheaper than a divorce. I'm working on my problem, and I think about it, and even post an ad to sell them, but so far I haven't done it. One thing I know is that I'm not driving them hardly at all. I take 3 dogs out with me generally, a black German Shepherd (Tank), a Bloodhound (Lucas), and a smaller mix-breed dog (Sadie). I refuse to take them in the nice cars and we all jack-pile in the Mitsubishi Mitsubishi, or our Ford F-350 4x4, or our son's Ford F-250 4x4, or his Bronco 4x4.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts