BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Can't, going to Winter Fire School that weekend. Any chance I saw you at Zona Rosa a couple weeks ago?

No, I was not at Zona Rosa... In fact I don't think I've ever been in an M5 at Zona Rosa ever. Possibly in the 335i, but that wouldn't of been recent.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah I stated that in response to the possibility of you being in the 335. You weren't at the Bullet Hole off Shawnee Mission Pkwy recently were you?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yeah I stated that in response to the possibility of you being in the 335. You weren't at the Bullet Hole off Shawnee Mission Pkwy recently were you?
If it was silver then it was probably me. If you heard it running and it was loud (exhaust) then even a better chance. If you saw it driving and it was giving a C6 z06 a run for its money then there is no doubt it was me ;-)

·
Registered
54 Posts
haha. It was parked, didn't have the pleasure of hearing it run. Can you take a C6 Z06? I took a convertible C6 (not Z06) with my E39. I'm pretty sure I'd get royally spanked by a Z06 of either gen though. A buddy of mine has a modded C6 Z06. You may see him around the area. It's like a royal blue with black wheels. I think he's had it over 200 mph on several occasions. It'd take a lotta mods for me to get there :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Y'all going to Timmayfest?
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa-northeast-forum/147470-timmayfest-2010-m5board-com-meet-may-21-22-23-a-26.html

I think that's far enough in advance that I can get work off. He's not joking about caravaning being just about as much fun as the event itself. I'm down for going and driving meeting up in this area somewhere. I looked through the attending list and so far, it looks like some guy from Chicago is the closest to us. We could always try to beat this guy.. :)
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/17/sports/othersports/17speed.html?_r=1

·
Registered
238 Posts
Y'all going to Timmayfest?
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/usa-northeast-forum/147470-timmayfest-2010-m5board-com-meet-may-21-22-23-a-26.html

I think that's far enough in advance that I can get work off. He's not joking about caravaning being just about as much fun as the event itself. I'm down for going and driving meeting up in this area somewhere. I looked through the attending list and so far, it looks like some guy from Chicago is the closest to us. We could always try to beat this guy.. :)
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/17/sports/othersports/17speed.html?_r=1
No. My business would not allow me to escape for this. Been too busy lately.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah, I just found out I have some EMT testing on the 22nd too. I may be able to get it moved but I'll probably just leave it alone if nobody else can go. Not as fun, flying solo.

·
Registered
16 Posts
haha. It was parked, didn't have the pleasure of hearing it run. Can you take a C6 Z06? I took a convertible C6 (not Z06) with my E39. I'm pretty sure I'd get royally spanked by a Z06 of either gen though. A buddy of mine has a modded C6 Z06. You may see him around the area. It's like a royal blue with black wheels. I think he's had it over 200 mph on several occasions. It'd take a lotta mods for me to get there :)

If its the same one I know, Blue with blk wheels that Angle can drive that c6 Z06:ices_angel_g: Small world.

·
Registered
54 Posts
And first weekend out, after parking it for the winter, a nice pothole bends on of the rear wheels. Nice. Love the roads around here. Just stellar.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
No. My business would not allow me to escape for this. Been too busy lately.
Yeah, I just found out I have some EMT testing on the 22nd too. I may be able to get it moved but I'll probably just leave it alone if nobody else can go. Not as fun, flying solo.
COME ON guys! This is going to be EPIC.

30+ E39 M5's?

We need to add more!!

It would be great if you guys can make it. I just got back from a meet in Atlanta, 16 cars caravanning down, what a blast! Whip together some people, meet up with the crew coming from California, then meet up with the fellas coming from Chicago and roll into Columbus in a huge pack!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Alright. Enough jacking around. I'm down to shoot this Saturday. Bullethole sound good ?? I'm free all day Saturday. I can bring a Beretta 92fs with some military parts swapped, a Glock 32 in .357 sig and a couple .22 rifles. I'd bring more but they gripe about higher cal stuff. You guys are welcome to shoot anything I bring. I think my work cell is somewhere in this thread but if not, 913 927 2715. Shoot a call or text or just reply on here if anybody is up for it.

PS I saw a pearl white E60 on Martway st right by the police station a couple weeks ago. I was in my Wrangler or I'd have at least waved. I'm pretty sure it's the guy from this thread. Can't be many of those in that area..

I'll try to keep checking back over the next couple days.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Friends, I'd love to, but with our business here in Junction City, we start a really busy season now. While everyone else is out gallavanting and having a good time, we're stuck behind taking care of stuff at the store.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is there a different time, maybe during the week or something which would work out better for you? My work schedule fluctuates a lot so I could probably fit something like this in about anywhere.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Gents,

I'm new to the KC and Warrensburg, MO area. I'm considering joining the KC Chapter of the BMW CCA just to meet other BMW heads. I've done three car shows before and while old school and new school American muscle is awesome, it'd be nice to meet others in the area with a liking for German automobiles. Just reply to this thread or PM me. Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Gents,

I'm new to the KC and Warrensburg, MO area. I'm considering joining the KC Chapter of the BMW CCA just to meet other BMW heads. I've done three car shows before and while old school and new school American muscle is awesome, it'd be nice to meet others in the area with a liking for German automobiles. Just reply to this thread or PM me. Thanks!
Yeah man I'm down but as you can see. It's kinda tough to make everyone's schedule's line up. FFR, I quit my job and am going to Fire Academy full time. I still have my car and though it needs a few small things. I'd be all about meeting up with some of y'all some time. I have summer only tires so the sooner the better. I have Sun Tues Thurs and Sat off. I can usually do stuff in the evenings every day but Wed.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
9 Participants
Redleg9
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing