BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I recently joined the forums and I love it. A lot of Awsome people on here and great opportunity to help and spend time with fellow BMW enthusiasts. Right now, I currently own a 2003 530I sport, Oxford Green Metallic 2 over Montana Sand Beige interior. My current plans for the car are not that big, but I still have a lot planned for the car. When I got the car it had the OEM style 42 wheels which I swapped out for the style 37 wheels since they are my favorite(non-M5) wheels on the E39. I put 10mil spacers on the car too since it looks really good when the wheels are spaced out a little. I've also got cool collectible items for the car such as the Phone, footrests, and more. I plan to do the M-tech bumper conversion for the car since it makes the car look a lot better(in my opinion). I also plan to do some performance upgrades to the M54B30 engine such as the Dinan cold-air intake(which I can't find) and other Dinan goods. If you guys have any suggestions as to what I should do or just want to talk to a fellow enthusiast, post away!

Some pictures of my E39
Phone:

Footrests I got from an E38:

Brand New M-Parallel spare wheel:

Complete BMW Tool Kit:

Some Nice pictures:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can you show me what your phone looks like. I have been looking for a phone for mine (got stolen according to the previous owner - a long time ago). Thanks

·
Registered
2003 BMW 540i MSport
30 Posts
So how is the project going Martin530i? The M-parallel wheels make the car look like a 540i, which is a very good thing. I like how you completed the tool kit by adding the emergency reflector. Have you been able to change out all the fluids and update any neglected maintenance?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So how is the project going Martin530i? The M-parallel wheels make the car look like a 540i, which is a very good thing. I like how you completed the tool kit by adding the emergency reflector. Have you been able to change out all the fluids and update any neglected maintenance?
It has been going good, I'm currently in the process of getting my m parallel wheels refinished. I've also stayed up to date with the maintenance on the car, the only thing it needs is a brake fluid change and a window regulator(not a surprise). The car is still running strong and healthy.

·
Registered
2003 BMW 540i MSport
30 Posts
Glad to hear it. When I got my 540i it took me a few months to deal with all the usual E39 issues: broken headlight adjusters, cooling system leaks, oil leaks, dead dash pixels, worn suspension parts, seat twisting, etc. Surprisingly, the window and lock regulators are original and still working great. Go figure. In any case, the effort was well worth it and the car brings a smile every time I drive it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts