BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is going to be a sad, sad day. I will be turning in my 2000 M5 I have had on lease for the last 36 months. I am ordering an M6, however, I need something to take me around for about two years. There is an NSX that I am very interested in in Ft. Myers and I was hoping that there might be somebody who would be interested in looking at it, if the deal moves further.

If, so I would love to have somebody take a look at it possibly on Sunday.

Please let me know, if you would be interested.

Sincerely,

Skip

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
No help on the NSX (looks good from here.. :)

But why not keep the M for 2 years? If I may ask, what is the lease purchase option price?

A

·
Registered
38 Posts
Musta10000

I live in Fort Myers. I actually used to live in Northville, Michigan! I also used to drive a 2000 Boxster S! You have great taste. :1: I am going out of town this wekend but will be back late Sunday. If I can help you when I get back let me know. BTW I have seen only one NSX in town. Yellow was the color.

PS Its in the mid 70's here and nothing but sun expected for the next week! Sorry I couldn't resist. Lived in Michigan for 35 years.

Darrick

03 CB/LB

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ard -

The lease pirchase price is $39,312. I have thought about keeping the car, but I did decide not tie up capital in it or make purchase size payments on this old of an car even if it is in great shape (in use date is November 1999). And, it would be great to have some nice new (to me) wheels.

Darrick -

Thank you. Oh - and I have moved from Michigan to Des Moines - I guess I better update my profile! The car I am looking at is an 2002 silver NSX with 14K miles. I will know more before the week is over about the possible deal. The Car Fax is clean even though it has had three owners, which could be concerning. I will be in Orlando on business Sunday through Thursday afternoon and thought if warranted, I could change my plans and drive the car home or stay for another day and have shippping coordinated. Anyway, if I would want to ask for your assistance, how can I get hold of you the best, possibly on Sunday evening?

Thanks

Skip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts