BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have a carbon black m5 with the caramel exclusive interior? are you happy with the combo? which would trim did you go with?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I know TD does. I sat in it at Spartanburg after he picked it up. It's a very nice combo, to say the least!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Made a post last night but it did not take. Lets try again.

I have Carbon Black, Caramel all leather with Buryee wood. Very happy with it, the spouse is as well.

I think either wood works. I ordered the walnut thinking it would give some transition from the black parts to the caramel. But my car came with the Buryee - first pointed out by Anzir. The buryee match with caramel is extremely good.

Caramel/Buryee & black makes for a two tone int. With Caramel/Walnut & black, there is enough wood to make it a three tone interior.

Anzir, how is it going. Sadly, I will be driving the M5 less. We are getting some winter weather here in the midwest though not as bad as some places. 6K mi with no problems.

TD

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a Jet Black w/carmel exclusive and stayed with the Bruyere Club trim. Looks very nice with the Carmel although I think the walnut would look good as well.
Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts