BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Can't...I'm mountain biking again in the morning.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you going to do any of the track days coming up man, you need to dust off all those m cars

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Trying to fit in track days with ski season...and mountain biking.

I couldn't find that El Toro link on that calendar...

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
sorry to go off topic OP but where do you go skiing fifty?
We have season passes at Mammoth and try to get up there as much as possible.

Winter is my slow season for my company, so I try to be up there during the week and down here for the weekends.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I just spent my first weekend there last month and I loved it! I have a Mt High seasonal but it gets boring there fast... Would be nice to hit the slopes with some board members here :)

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Woody I might be going to mammoth next weekend. Any chance you'll be up there?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
look at all of your active guys. I will be driving to san jose next weekend for a long conference. but i would rather be at squaw.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Woody I might be going to mammoth next weekend. Any chance you'll be up there?
It's likely, I'll be back in HB Thursday...but were not going to leave until Friday after the rush. Have some friends up there now, but I'm scheduled to be in San Jose and Fresno this week. I'll send you a text...

We need to get up there, the following week I'm in Dallas and Chicago, so I have to get my turns in when I can!

look at all of your active guys. I will be driving to san jose next weekend for a long conference. but i would rather be at squaw.
Leaving for The Hoe in the AM...looks like I'll be heading south when you're heading north. I want to see your STi-R+. I was doing some homework on the install...I found a "recommend" shop in WeHo -- just in case.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts