BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!

I would like to know how many board members are from these lands.
It would be great to mailing about the local events or participate on meetings!

Best!
:byee55amg

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
tsaros said:
Im from Sweden and will visit Hungary in August :)
Don´t have a M5 thou.

Hi!

I think you will enjoy Hungary, there are some really good places but be careful! The roads are scary grrrrrrr excluding the main roads and you can't go fast enough :wroom: :sad1:
If you have any question I can help you, I hope. :viking:

Anyway, I've seen your 528 touring and I think you love your car very much, like an M5! It's good. :)

Have a nice day ;)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
Szia!

I´m from Lund, Sweden, but have a few Hungarian friends. I like Hungary a lot.

David

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hey!

I'm from Sweden, Örnsköldsvik to be more precise. Might spend the coming winter in Helsingborg/Landskrona.

DavidS - I hope you know about the policy of this board to give a fellow member a ride in the Beast if he asks you!! :haha:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
Zlaatan said:
Hey!

I'm from Sweden, Örnsköldsvik to be more precise. Might spend the coming winter in Helsingborg/Landskrona.

DavidS - I hope you know about the policy of this board to give a fellow member a ride in the Beast if he asks you!! :haha:
I will be a pleasure! Let me know when you are in Scania (sothernmost part of Sweden).

David

·
Registered
174 Posts
akosm5 said:
Hi!

I think you will enjoy Hungary, there are some really good places but be careful! The roads are scary grrrrrrr excluding the main roads and you can't go fast enough :wroom: :sad1:
If you have any question I can help you, I hope. :viking:

Anyway, I've seen your 528 touring and I think you love your car very much, like an M5! It's good. :)

Have a nice day ;)
We will visit a town called Zamardi, right next to Lake Balaton.
Im told that the Hungarian police is quite unfriendly when speeding, any opinions on that?

I do enjoy my car alot, but im thinking of a 540i now ever since i got a ride in one by Hans at ESS in Norway.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Zlaatan said:
Hey!

I realised someting a week ago or so that some boardmember said long time ago.
If you can´t afford it, dont testdrive it.
I dident pay much attention to that at the time, but after getting a ride in ESS 540 (NA Engine) it all becam clear to me.
I was living my life and was happy with my car, and now i crave for a 540 i6, i can´t imagine how it would be should i have gotten the same ride in a M5 :)
So before taking a ride in a M5, what how much you will have to pay in insurance :)
A M5 for me living in Malmoe Sweden will cost me 6800 US$ a year in insurance alone :sad2:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tsaros said:
We will visit a town called Zamardi, right next to Lake Balaton.
Im told that the Hungarian police is quite unfriendly when speeding, any opinions on that?

I do enjoy my car alot, but im thinking of a 540i now ever since i got a ride in one by Hans at ESS in Norway.

Hi tsaros!

Well the police, unfortinately they really don't like speeding but there's an interesting incident, in Hungary the people don't observe the rules and the corruption is a little bit high not like in Sweden and and sometimes the police don't stop the cars like Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc... which speedings, so it's quite strange. Maybe they afraid of them hiha :3: or you can give them soap :hihi: But beside these things the swedish police is more strict-as you know-than the hungarian. Anyway as I experience they usually don't stop the foreign cars but at Lake Balaton there are a lot of tourists during the summer and that's why there are more policemen, doesn't matter, you can enjoy your holiday too :thumbsup:
Basically you don't have to care with the police I think, they won't banter :typing:
So that's why I like much better the swedish life and I enjoy that when I'm in Göteborg. :blink:
I think you should visit this page: www.zamardi.hu , some infos :blink:

If I know something new I write that down!

Have a nice day!
:byee55amg

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dinoz said:
hi im fron hungary, but i live in sweden...

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: hiha hiha hiha

Helló Dinoz!

Where do you live in Sweden, I'm usually in Göteborg :M5thumbs: and will you go to Hungary in the future? Anyway do you speak hungrian?

So, bye!
Best! :M5thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,977 Posts
tsaros said:
I dident pay much attention to that at the time, but after getting a ride in ESS 540 (NA Engine) it all becam clear to me.
I was living my life and was happy with my car, and now i crave for a 540 i6, i can´t imagine how it would be should i have gotten the same ride in a M5 :)
So before taking a ride in a M5, what how much you will have to pay in insurance :)
A M5 for me living in Malmoe Sweden will cost me 6800 US$ a year in insurance alone :sad2:
That is a rip-off insurance quote, unless you have a really bad insurance record.. I´m six years older than you and live in Lund, 10 miles from Malmö. I bought the M5 in Germany about 4 years ago. I pay about US$ 2000 per year to the insurance company Länsförsäkringar for full insurance 15000 km/year.

David

·
Registered
174 Posts
DavidS said:
That is a rip-off insurance quote, unless you have a really bad insurance record.. I´m six years older than you and live in Lund, 10 miles from Malmö. I bought the M5 in Germany about 4 years ago. I pay about US$ 2000 per year to the insurance company Länsförsäkringar for full insurance 15000 km/year.

David
I have checked at a couple of companys, i think that the main reason is that my drivers licens is "new".
I have had no accidents but i did loose my license due to speeding two years ago.

I pay a little less then 2000US$ for my 528 (1815US$):rolleyes:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tsaros said:
I have checked at a couple of companys, i think that the main reason is that my drivers licens is "new".
I have had no accidents but i did loose my license due to speeding two years ago.

I pay a little less then 2000US$ for my 528 (1815US$):rolleyes:

Now I understand why do you worry about the speeding in Hungary :hihi: Anyway I like the fast drivers :M5launch:

Bye!

·
Registered
680 Posts
tsaros said:

No worries, I'm planning on winning the lottery on saturday! :1:

·
Registered
13 Posts
IceGBG said:
Szerbos

From Göteborg. Om my way south next week. I will pass through Madyarska.
hehe nice, same here actually, except that I live in Alingsås (40km north of Göteborg)

I've always hated the Magyar borders, such trouble makers...
the autobahn and Madyarska will be on fire! :cheers:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dejjisch said:
hehe nice, same here actually, except that I live in Alingsås (40km north of Göteborg)

I've always hated the Magyar borders, such trouble makers...
the autobahn and Madyarska will be on fire! :cheers:

I think they don't banter a lot they're just slow! :3:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts