BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just after some of your views if I may, I'm looking to finally pass on my 2005/ M6, after 8 years or ownership due to a general lack of use and boredom.

I'm either looking at going for dare a say it a 640d gran coupe though the devil in me is saying the new f10 M5. I already have an f10 530d as my daily drive and dont think the m5 is visually too dissimilar to the 530d m sport to justify having 2 f10s on the driveway

You may be aware that in the UK both the Gc and M5 are being offered at 0%finance so monthlys are almost identical, sadly the m6 despite 0% is out of my price range at present

Would appreciate any views if indeed anyone has made such a move

Here's a pic of the gran coupe being considered

BMW 640d M Sport Gran Coupe - Warwick

Ps, was unsure of where best to place this post

Many thanks

·
Registered
627 Posts
nice car -- get th3 650 sport, it can't be that much more money bc somehow everyone buying a $100k car is worried about gas prices

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've just went from F10 535d in Alpine white to a F10 M5 in Sapphire black and it is similar looking but not enough to put me off, the huge brakes, quad exhausts and wing vents plus colour have helped. I don't regret it but like you I was wary before I went ahead as I've did this before buying same model time and time again and then regretting being stuck looking at same car for next x amount of years. Go for it just get a totally different colour and interior that's what I did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts