BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that would be willing to help. I am in need of someone to look at an M5 for me on Sat. morning around 10:30am. I am very serious about this car, and would like to get a prelimenary report before I fly out and look at it myself. I know time is precious, and would really appreciate your help.:cheers:

Thanks, Hector Lopez

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone???

Hector Lopez said:
that would be willing to help. I am in need of someone to look at an M5 for me on Sat. morning around 10:30am. I am very serious about this car, and would like to get a prelimenary report before I fly out and look at it myself. I know time is precious, and would really appreciate your help.:cheers:

Thanks, Hector Lopez

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I'm not in the bay now, but if I was I would help you out. Dont worry too much about it, as I am sure one of the many bay area residents will take you up on it.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Hector Lopez said:

Thanks, Hector Lopez
You're still looking? Yeah, I guess so. I can take pics. I live about 30 miles N from there, but I don't think Sat morning will work. Late Sat afternoon or Sun is better. I'm suprised no one closer to San Jose is willing to help. It would probably take 1/2 hour of their time.

I ain't no mechanic and am new to the M5, but I've owned a 528i for about 4 yrs. I just paid $99 for a visual inspection and a test drive for my M5, so I'll follow their inspection form. I have however, replaced the brakes and ABS components on the 528i. I've done radiator flushes and oil changes on Toyotas, but never on BMW. So, I know a little, but I'm not a pro.

Just give me more info when you can.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Hector Lopez said:

Thanks, Hector Lopez
Hector, I could possibly help. Details...?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all. Barry is going to hook me up and take a look at the car. I really appreciate you guys offering your time.

Peace, Hector
Barry said:
Hector, I could possibly help. Details...?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hector,

Let me know if Barry can't do and maybe I can help you out.

Javier
---------
Hector Lopez said:
Thanks to all. Barry is going to hook me up and take a look at the car. I really appreciate you guys offering your time.

Peace, Hector

1 - 8 of 8 Posts