BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about putting in a S/C this summer - anyone in Ontario have an E39 M5 with S/C installed?

Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
what kind of a set up you thinking? Idk about ontario but in van there are a few guys who run blown M5s. One has been Dinan ed since day 1 and the other is ESS since day 1. That one has over 234k kms on it. Both reliable, the ESS has one rebuild on it, the Dinan one has much lower kms.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking either the ESS or the RK.. Thanks for the info but Vancouver is a bit far :( I wonder if there are any blown E39 M5's in the GTA..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey LetterM

I'm unable to send you a PM. Can you send me details in the 2 cars or post here?

You can email me at ableweldingcalgary at gmail. Com

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
this was quite a while back when we had a big euro club here. i just remember chattin with the guys as they were putting some mad numbers down, but using them as daily drivers. what did you wanna know, there's a 540i with ESS. I can ask around, no one really tunes car this old anymore in van. if you have a new M5, its like a beater compared to all mclarens and lambos we have here

maybe ask this guy

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/cars-sale-wanted/437778-03-bmw-e39-m5-ess-sc-d-methanol-injected-tiag-silver-black-interior.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts