BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in NKY and just checking to see if there are any other members on the board from around here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live just north of Cincinnati. What part of Kentucky do you come from, are you a member of the BMWCCA and if so do you ever go to the meetings.

There are several E60 M5's in this area. There is always room for more. Sorry about my last reply I was fooling around with the smiles and hit submit. :confused:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live just north of Cincinnati. What part of Kentucky do you come from, are you a member of the BMWCCA and if so do you ever go to the meetings.

There are several E60 M5's in this area. There is always room for more. Sorry about my last reply I was fooling around with the smiles and hit submit. :confused:

I'm in Florence. No I'm not a member of BMWCCA. I'm guessing maybe I should join.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Im near Kings Island. Ill post as soon as I get my beast. Im shopping for now.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Just picked up my beast. Im looking forward to meeting any Cincy beast owners. BTW if anyone has the CD nav system and has any "ideas" :lightbulb:;) :dunno: on where or how I can eh hem "obtain" a Mid-West disc please let me know.

I saw a blue E39 the other day on Madison, the day of the NuTone fire. They had an M logo on their grill. If it was you, Id love to know how you put that on there.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just picked up my beast. Im looking forward to meeting any Cincy beast owners. BTW if anyone has the CD nav system and has any "ideas" :lightbulb:;) :dunno: on where or how I can eh hem "obtain" a Mid-West disc please let me know.

I saw a blue E39 the other day on Madison, the day of the NuTone fire. They had an M logo on their grill. If it was you, Id love to know how you put that on there.
I'm in Indianapolis and have an "idea". I have seen at least five other E39 M5's in the area.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Anybody else in the Kentucky area? We have a group here in Lexington of about eight or so guys that meets up every few weeks. Would love to have some local M owners!

·
Registered
983 Posts
New to Lexington, KY

Anybody else in the Kentucky area? We have a group here in Lexington of about eight or so guys that meets up every few weeks. Would love to have some local M owners!
I am in Lexinton as well, the way prices are coming down I may be buying an M6 or M5 in a few weeks instead of waiting till the fall.

Can I join your group of 8 ahead of my purchase?

·
Registered
655 Posts
I am in Lexinton as well, the way prices are coming down I may be buying an M6 or M5 in a few weeks instead of waiting till the fall.

Can I join your group of 8 ahead of my purchase?
Hey Ticat,

Glad to hear from another lexington resident! I am actually in the process of selling my 2008 M6 coupe with 59,000 miles. My wife and I are purchasing a new house, so I am looking to free up some cash and loose the payments for a few months and be back in a new M by next spring or summer. Anyway, I will private message you my phone number so that we can get in touch. Feel free to call or text. I will attach a few pictures of my car as well in case you are interested. I just had a full inspection done on it today from Motorsports (the only place my car has been serviced since warranty ended 2/2013).

Looking forward to hearing from you,

David

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
655 Posts
Oh and yes you can definitely join the group! We are always looking for new car guys! Probably about 15 guys now. We hang out at least once or twice a month at cars and coffee, meet up to check out each others cars, or cookouts at members houses (with a street full of bmws)

·
Registered
983 Posts
That is great, i am traveling, I will call you tomorrow When I
Am back in town.
I have lots to share, just watch
out if I have too much beer and encouragement

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is great, i am traveling, I will call you tomorrow When I
Am back in town.
I have lots to share, just watch
out if I have too much beer and encouragement
Haha sounds good man! I am actually dealing with an a hole buyer who has demanded two inspections on the car (Don Jacobs and motorsports of lexington)! Both have come back clean, and he's still trying to haggle below $31k. Give me a call if you are interested, or of you get in town before I sell I will let you check it out. I am going to be very jealous if we get a new m6 guy in the group right when I sell mine!

Have a great fourth. I'm drinking a beer as well!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
8 Participants
CatsFan
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing