BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a yummy red E34 M5 at our last meet:

It would great to some more at our forthcoming meet this Sunday. Here are the details:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57791&page=1

Do come along if you can - we will have a bunch of E60s and E39s and I'm sure everyone would love to see some of the 'classic' M5s in person :)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
We had a yummy red E34 M5 at our last meet:

It would great to some more at our forthcoming meet this Sunday. Here are the details:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57791&page=1

Do come along if you can - we will have a bunch of E60s and E39s and I'm sure everyone would love to see some of the 'classic' M5s in person :)
Am up in Liverpool this weekend unfortunately. Otherwise would love to attend. Keep me in mind for future meets..

Quick question: I see a black E60 M5 in Rickmansworth quite often, any ideas if any of the forum members fit this description?

Thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Hi there [email protected]
is that RED 'mugellorot' and is it a LHD-car ??? if so I wud like to know more
about that car !! :M5thumbs:
-
I have a nice (?) picture for you from the 'Ängelholm-airfield-event', how do I
send it you by e-mail ??
(have you received a delivery from -Gustav- yet ??) :byebye:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Ashok / All,

I may dust down the UK LE and bring it out for a run. It's not been used since the last Track Day I did in August.........

Hopefully it still goes - I've had it on a gentle trickle-charger - the Tracker Montior eats the Battery in a matter of days, otherwise...

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
FinalEditionE34M5 said:
Ashok / All,

I may dust down the UK LE and bring it out for a run. It's not been used since the last Track Day I did in August.........

Hopefully it still goes - I've had it on a gentle trickle-charger - the Tracker Montior eats the Battery in a matter of days, otherwise...
Thought you had sold it?

What went wrong?

Jon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts