BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,103 Posts
SC'dKellenersM5 said:
More than likely moving to Swainsboro, GA within the month and just wondering if anyone was near the augusta, savannah area?
Hmm, puts you a lot closer to your Florida buddies too! :wroom:
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thunder

so what work do you do for the Air Force? Based on you saying Columbus and Atlanta, im guessing Warner Robbins and CAFB. Ill actually be in Columbus/Starkville

·
Registered
240 Posts
SC'dKellenersM5 said:
Thunder

so what work do you do for the Air Force? Based on you saying Columbus and Atlanta, im guessing Warner Robbins and CAFB. Ill actually be in Columbus/Starkville
I am not in the Millitary I travel to alot of different cities. I grew up in Columbus and in Atlanta. My family started a little insurance company in which I sell for now.You may have heard of it,
AFLAC(American Family Life Assurance Company)
There headquaters are located in Columbus GA.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thunder,

very cool..i thought you ment columbus, MS not columbus GA....so my assumption would have been more accurate about Air Force had Mississippi been the case.

VND,

when I had just the m3, i stuck out completely. Not something I really liked a whole lot. In addition, with all the dirt, rocks, poor roads, BMW's do not do well in such areas. Hence is the reason for my thread that I started today.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Makes sense... my brother just moved up from that area and I had forgotten how hard the roads/rocks/dirt are on the vehicles in that area... That supercharger would be sucking in alot of dust!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.