BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I will be there in our LMB Beast. I'll be instructing, so see you there? :cheers:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Redshift said:
My wife and I will be there in our LMB Beast. I'll be instructing, so see you there? :cheers:
I am only about 45 minutes away from Summit - what is going on there? I might swing by...if I can eek out of work

-Jeff
[email protected]

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
It's an Audi Club track event. I think the National Capital Chapter sent out an e-mail asking anyone if they wanted to attend since there were spaces open as of last week. You have to join the Audi club ($45) to go I think.

·
Registered
259 Posts
CSBM5 said:
It's an Audi Club track event. I think the National Capital Chapter sent out an e-mail asking anyone if they wanted to attend since there were spaces open as of last week. You have to join the Audi club ($45) to go I think.
Ah - I did an even with the Audi guys a yea ago but was driving my 911 - good bunch of guys to DE with. I guess there are spots due to a Mon-Tue event? That is tough for most people. I might try to make it up to check it out if the weather is nice.

Anyone else going?

-Jeff

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nolift911 said:
Ah - I did an even with the Audi guys a yea ago but was driving my 911 - good bunch of guys to DE with. I guess there are spots due to a Mon-Tue event? That is tough for most people. I might try to make it up to check it out if the weather is nice.

Anyone else going?

-Jeff

Jeff, it would be great to see you there. I bet they'd let you in for even a day if you wanted to drive. I'm not sure how full it is, but I am sure that being a Mon/Tues event does make it difficult for most folks to attend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts