BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any M5 owners in the Kansas City, KS and/or Kansas City, MO cities to include any and all outlying places like Independence, Lee's Summit, Olathe, etc?? If so, we should get together once a month to chat, BBQ, hang out, do photoshoots, go for a drive, work on our cars, whatever...anyone interested? This city is too big to not have any M5 owners in it (and I'm talking all model years...the bigger the better)! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Do you guys still get together? Will an M6 count?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Be at KC Trends 133rd just east of Antioch on April 12th (Friday) 6pm to 9pm. Get there early for a good parking spot.

·
Registered
718 Posts
This is Ben. I will be there, Greg. I want to hear your resonator delete. I was in there (MC racing)today and he was talking about your car.

Does it sound much better?

·
Registered
976 Posts
The first week or so it was good but then it got better. Just enough added tone, IMO.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Cool. I am going up there KC Trends tomorrow. Prob get a diff set of wheels

·
Registered
976 Posts
Cool. I am going up there KC Trends tomorrow. Prob get a diff set of wheels

Hold on there, Ben. You have your OEM's, Vossen's on order, another set on the car and now a different set. Correct the preceding sentence, please, I've lost track of your shoes.:dunno:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Turns out the F10 M5 wheels need spacers and new tires to work on our beasts. One of the spacers is a 20mm, which is too much for me. That combined with the fact that I would have to buy new tires for them even though the tires on them are brand new, makes them $6k wheels and tires. For that kind of money, I am in HRE territory.

The Vossens can't ship till April 10th at best. I won't wait that long.

So, I am going up to select a HRE or a Niche forged wheel tomorrow.

#callmestupid

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm debating lowering springs or something cosmetic for the exterior.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I prob won't go that far. I don't mind the height, I just want a bigger wheel/ more brake showing

·
Registered
718 Posts
There isn't an ///M group that I am aware of. The next BMW club meeting is the third Thursday of the month and on Friday, Sept 20th, there is a big car gathering at KC Trends called Fast Fridays.

Look Up KC Trends to find out more.

There are 2-3 M5/6's and usually an M3 or two.

Welcome to KC!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Rock Chalk.......

Thanks for the information.

There isn't an ///M group that I am aware of. The next BMW club meeting is the third Thursday of the month and on Friday, Sept 20th, there is a big car gathering at KC Trends called Fast Fridays.

Look Up KC Trends to find out more.

There are 2-3 M5/6's and usually an M3 or two.

Welcome to KC!

·
Registered
976 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Moving to Fort Riley

2006 M5. Moving to Fort Riley in two weeks... I'll be looking for a shop or enthusiast to do the SMG adaptation. I'm changing clutch and flywheel after the road trip and don't have a way to adapt the new clutch hardware.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts