BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Man - you guys are gonna get together on saturday? That sucks. I'm in WPB, FL. :(
I'll be back saturday night so if you guys do Sunday, let me know.
Nobody responded except you. I would be happy Saturday or Sunday, but my guess is it's going to take a full weeks notice to get everyone together.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well I'm down for late afternoon on Sunday. Take some glamor shots of the rides or somethin. Let me know your thoughts

84 Posts
I'd imagine your quite knowlagable in the winter tire area. Which one is best?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I've been all over the world. I lived in Paris, Studied abroad in Dubai, and still love calling Detroit home.

Throwing an apology at the end of a completely rude rant doesn't make it better. I thought people still had manners on this board... ouich

Very true, I've never actually been there. News just says its the bowels of the United States and the crappy residents are fleeing to other states to spread their diseased and destructive ways... They want to move illegal Mexicans there to boost the population. All I can say is stay the heck away from Atlanta, Chicago, CA, and NC. We have to have some bastions of hope left. Iv'e never met a good person from Detroit... I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are different especially since you are more than likely not from Detroit. I sincerely apologize if this offends you. Michigan (Detroit especially) needs some work (Detroit, much work). I'm just ranting please just ignore me if this gets you hot.
NOW, back on topic. I say we meet up on Woodward ave this coming weekend. Last weekend was PACKED.

Reactions: za3879

·
Registered
206 Posts
Every time I turn on the news they talk about how bad Detroit is, yet they, just like you, haven't ever been here.

Does the city of Detroit need work? Yeah, so do most cities. But you clearly haven't ever been here, because this area is loved by its people. You've clearly never experienced the MOTOR city, summers full of burnt rubber and the smell of race gas along woodward ave (the first paved road). Summer nights out on the lake, and a hockey team that kicks ***.

Despite still being young, I've been all over the world. I lived in Paris, Studied abroad in Dubai, and still love calling Detroit home.

Diseased and Destructive ways? Are you high or just ignorant? If you need to apologize for what you have to say, then keep it to yourself. I thought people still had manners on the east coast.... ouich

NOW, back on topic. I say we meet up on Woodward ave this coming weekend. Last weekend was PACKED.
Man - i could not have said it better myself. I too lived in and traveled to other countries but the D will always be home.

Hollywood - I'm down to link up this weekend. PM me if you got something in mind. I think you know Joe also? I saw him last night and he told me that he drove your car a few days after I let em drive mine or something (a few weeks ago maybe).

Where did you go on woodward? Any particular spot or just out and about lookin for trouble? I was in West Palm for a few days. Needed a quick break (over last week/weekend)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I think you know Joe also? I saw him last night and he told me that he drove your car a few days after I let em drive mine or something (a few weeks ago maybe).

Where did you go on woodward? Any particular spot or just out and about lookin for trouble? I was in West Palm for a few days. Needed a quick break (over last week/weekend)
I'm afraid I don't know a Joe sorry. I do know several ///M5 owners in the area though.

I usually end up at the caribou at 13 and a half and Woodward. I was out looking for trouble, but I was on the bike for the most part. :grinyes:

- Ian

·
Registered
206 Posts
I used to ride from age 16 to 25. I miss it but just stay off if em now. I had a friend who is a quad, and sustained a closed head inury (traumatic brain injury). I mostly kept the bike on the track though. Grattan and Gingerman. Good ol days.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
This weekend might rain guys. Besides, we still can't push past low 60s :sad3:

·
Registered
131 Posts
My car is at Erhard getting a new HUD put in. Wont be ready until next week.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
has everyone on this MI thread been to the other? i was hoping we could get together this weekend with this nice weather.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts