BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
:) my cousin owns platinum motors and he can sit down with you and see if he can get you a deal wholesale, etc also.
You're related to Syed? Small World :cheers:

·
Registered
206 Posts
You know how indian people are, we're all related somehow :) . Ive known em since childhood, families known each other forever, same community, etc so we default to being 'related' haha. Michigan is a super small world.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi Guys. I havent posted in a while but I am from the Plymouth/Northville area. The weather is starting to break. I'm in for a meet up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey guys I am in the metro detroit area as well, from Oakland Michigan we should arrange something in the near future. Oh and I am indian as well hahaha

·
Registered
83 Posts
^^^Nice beast.

Great to see so many people on the forums from SE Michigan. I think that finding a place for a meet shouldn't be too hard. We're lucky to have many cool places near us, e.g. Birmingham, Somerset, Novi Fountain Walk, Royal Oak, etc. that would be perfect for a meet.

za3879, I'm not 100% convinced what I want yet ouich. I'm looking at e60s as well as some e92 m3s. I will most likely pull the trigger sometime after August, so I have a few more months to keep looking. I will PM you with specifics.

Thanks,
MKballer

·
Registered
206 Posts
d350 - wasnt your car black before?? OR did you get another one? I saw your license plate/M5 at Lifetime in Troy before.

MK - whenever you want me to email you some stuff, let me know.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am in, just need a few weeks notice.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Same here. I have a lot of runs in and out of town coming up for April and early May. I should be around for most of May.
We should definitely do some glamour shots of the stable of M's.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I should make an official list in a new thread in the regional section.

·
Registered
206 Posts
D350 - thats pretty sweet. I'm interested to learn about that. What does that cost, and what if you want to remove it, etc.
Nick - that would be cool if we had a list or something in the regional section for sure.

i cant believe this weather today. April and snowing. I'm rocking my wife's range rover today because my winter beater is being fixed in the shop. I thought it was safe now to be without it. Spoke too soon.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
D350 - thats pretty sweet. I'm interested to learn about that. What does that cost, and what if you want to remove it, etc.
Nick - that would be cool if we had a list or something in the regional section for sure.

i cant believe this weather today. April and snowing. I'm rocking my wife's range rover today because my winter beater is being fixed in the shop. I thought it was safe now to be without it. Spoke too soon.
Ufff, don't get me started on the weather...Lol. And yes, I'll make a finalized list soon enough, almost there.... :M5launch:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I hear you. I wasn't expecting to need my jeep for a while, so I had to drive it today without a center brake light, trashed front tires, and a CEL I haven't gotten around to scanning.

Myself and two buddies with some really nice m5's are down to meet whenever. We'd prefer Woodward Ave, The Caribou Coffee at 12.5 (Lincoln) is a great spot. Nice parking lot, great view of woodward, and coffee!

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Woodward is definitely good for me too. I'll be in Chicago Friday/Saturday this week, and West Palm next week Wed night through Saturday night, so just dont do it then. Other than that I'm good.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Woodward is definitely good for me too. I'll be in Chicago Friday/Saturday this week, and West Palm next week Wed night through Saturday night, so just dont do it then. Other than that I'm good.
No worries, it'll definitely be after that. The weather really has to bump up if we all want to chill outside, leave the windows down etc...

·
Registered
212 Posts
It's going to be a beautiful Saturday. Woodward?

21 - 40 of 60 Posts