BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious how many or if any M5/M6 owners live in southeast Michigan? or the whole state for that matter.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm over on the other coast.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I still have family there but moved away 26 years ago. I plan on running the beast up there this summer, some time in August.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have family there but moved away 26 years ago. I plan on running the beast up there this summer, some time in August.
Oh nicee :) Yea I'm just curious on how many are in state, It would be great to get a little local meet/cruise or something ya know.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey i'm in the detroit area myself. I've been looking to connect as well. Feel free to PM me anytime for something fun

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm in the Metro Detroit Area, along with 3 other friends who own m5's but aren't avid posters.

I'm sure the four of us would all be down for cars and coffee one sat/sun morning.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in the Metro Detroit Area, along with 3 other friends who own m5's but aren't avid posters.

I'm sure the four of us would all be down for cars and coffee one sat/sun morning.
Haha niceee, more n more are rolling in. HOLLYWOOD, funny thing is that we might have run into each other before unknowingly. I"m in Commerce twp, right next to Bloomfield. Talk to your friends, and once the weather bumps up a little bit, we should all set up something.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Haha niceee, more n more are rolling in. HOLLYWOOD, funny thing is that we might have run into each other before unknowingly. I"m in Commerce twp, right next to Bloomfield. Talk to your friends, and once the weather bumps up a little bit, we should all set up something.
Most Likely, I always try to give a thumbs up to fellow Beasts on the road. Once we get a decent weekend I'll post something on this thread and PM everyone about a meet.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
206 Posts
So it looks like we're about 6 deep so far. Weather is slooooowwwlly getting better. April 1st and still 40ish. C'mon 50s.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Make it 7. I'm from the Troy area. I used to drive an e39 m5. It has been sold and I am currently searching for the right e60. Which one of you guys drives the black e60? I think I may have seen you on big beaver before.

-MKballer

·
Registered
695 Posts
Make it 7. I'm from the Troy area. I used to drive an e39 m5. It has been sold and I am currently searching for the right e60. Which one of you guys drives the black e60? I think I may have seen you on big beaver before.

-MKballer

///Michigan, Home Sweet Home!

That may be me, I've been in that area from time to time I'm more than happy to hook up if it's during the time which I'm home.

:M5launch:

·
Registered
212 Posts

-MKballer
The black e60 m5 with anthracite stock wheels and dinan exhaust is Geoff.

Daren, I think you're a friend of my good buddy Dave L.

Ian

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha this is getting exciting. The second warmer weather rolls in were all going to have to set something up. Any of you guys have an idea on where to go? Cafe? coffee? restaurant? What area? plus somewhere with good parking. I was thinking something on Big beaver? around Somerset.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea that would be great. It'd be nice if we can snag all the parking spots on the curb in the middle section. Then go do some pulls on 275 :wroom:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I cant tell ya how glad I am to see some people on here from MI. I posted something in the regional section but never got any bites. I'm def game, so count me in whenever/wherever you guys decide to meet. I'm also always up and down big beaver. I'm sure there are more of us out here...just gotta find em. we should def try to gather up and have an M5 section for the dream cruise.

MK - define the right e60 M5. I'll help ya look :) my cousin owns platinum motors and he can sit down with you and see if he can get you a deal wholesale, etc also.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I cant tell ya how glad I am to see some people on here from MI. I posted something in the regional section but never got any bites. I'm def game, so count me in whenever/wherever you guys decide to meet. I'm also always up and down big beaver. I'm sure there are more of us out here...just gotta find em. we should def try to gather up and have an M5 section for the dream cruise.

MK - define the right e60 M5. I'll help ya look :) my cousin owns platinum motors and he can sit down with you and see if he can get you a deal wholesale, etc also.
I too am very excited to see how many people are down for this. Unfortunately, looks like I'm the only M6 owner so far, noone has posted yet on my thread in the M6 forum :( But when all you guys are ready I can PM my cell and take things from there.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts