BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maybe join up to do an early-bird smooth caravan?

·
Registered
548 Posts
I will be there :M5thumbs: Look for my Blue Lightning at the parking lot :byebye:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I plan to leave before the balboa park cannonball.

·
Registered
267 Posts
mblaster said:
Maybe join up to do an early-bird smooth caravan?
I'll be at Balboa Park on Apr 23rd at around 8 or 9 AM, and join the caravan....
cannot wait....

Ed

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be parked at B-Fest by 8:30 AM.

·
Registered
548 Posts
mblaster said:
I'll be parked at B-Fest by 8:30 AM.
Good!! Than you might run into me on the 101 W :viking:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hobbez said:
It's nothing short of awe inspiring. :haha:
I finally opened my CCA email and see its April 23rd. I thought it was this weeked...should be able to make it. nothing like a nice warm day in Santa Barbara hanging around talking BMW stuff. :cheers:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm going to leave 6-6:30. I want to get there before the 101 turns into CHP central.

·
Registered
267 Posts
mblaster said:
I'm going to leave 6-6:30. I want to get there before the 101 turns into CHP central.
Mblaster, r u going in a caravan or are they all meeting at Balboa that early ? If that's the case then, I'll be there.....btw, is this Rudy ?

Ed

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
em5464 said:
Mblaster, r u going in a caravan or are they all meeting at Balboa that early ? If that's the case then, I'll be there.....btw, is this Rudy ?

Ed
I'm going with a couple of friends who also want to leave early and have a coffee cruise. Just thought I'd put it out there in case a few more wanted to join us. I believe the Balboa caravan leaves at 8ish. I'll be in Santa Barbara before the mayhem gets unleashed on the 101.
Dan.

·
Registered
340 Posts
mblaster said:
I'm going with a couple of friends who also want to leave early and have a coffee cruise. Just thought I'd put it out there in case a few more wanted to join us. I believe the Balboa caravan leaves at 8ish. I'll be in Santa Barbara before the mayhem gets unleashed on the 101.
Dan.
I am happy to hook up early. Pls provide the exact location and time (April 23rd , right?).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts