BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I'm looking to pickup a V1 and was curious if anyone was interested in trying to arrange a V1 group buy with a vendor? If your interested please add yourself to the list (I know some will be pending on the price, but this is just to get an idea to present to a V1 vendor)

Thanks,
Mark

1. Shocktech

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Hey,

I'm looking to pickup a V1 and was curious if anyone was interested in trying to arrange a V1 group buy with a vendor? If your interested please add yourself to the list (I know some will be pending on the price, but this is just to get an idea to present to a V1 vendor)

Thanks,
Mark

1. Shocktech
2. Bodaddy

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Hey,

Thanks,
Mark

1. Shocktech
Just curious to know if you contacted Valentine Research. From what I understand, there are NO other vendors. If there are others, they're charging the exact same or more than VR. This way, they can strictly regulate the price of their unit; I somehow don't see them offering any group discounts. Good luck.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
1. Shocktech
2. Bodaddy
3. aznronin
4. Black M5

·
Registered
637 Posts
1. Shocktech
2. Bodaddy
3. aznronin
4. Black M5
5. davem3smg
6. SBM6

Need a new one, possibly two. This switching back and forth between cars is ridiculous! Might as well try to get a good deal!

·
Registered
470 Posts
i'm in if you can get one at a good discount.

·
Registered
328 Posts
1. Shocktech
2. Bodaddy
3. aznronin
4. Black M5
5. davem3smg
6. SBM6
7. psguy

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
1. Shocktech
2. Bodaddy
3. aznronin
4. Black M5
5. davem3smg
6. SBM6

Need a new one, possibly two. This switching back and forth between cars is ridiculous! Might as well try to get a good deal!
Need a new one? Unless your current one is damaged then I don't see the point.

You can send your existing radar back to Valentine 1 for a free software upgrade (click here to see if there is a newer version)

If a bulb or something burns out i'm almost posisitive they will do a fix & return.

·
Registered
915 Posts
i really doubt you can get a discount, but if u can get a nice discount, i know i can pick up two for my friends.

1. Shocktech
2. Bodaddy
3. aznronin
4. Black M5
5. davem3smg
6. SBM6
7. psguy
8. tightie (2)

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am down for one as well, as long as pricing is good!

1. Shocktech
2. Bodaddy
3. aznronin
4. Black M5
5. davem3smg
6. SBM6
7. psguy
8. tightie (2)
9. Procure

·
Registered
350 Posts
I will ask my dad. I know he was talking about getting a new detector. And maybe he can get me one too :)

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Ya, I'll bite....lets see what a group can get, i don't suspect much maybe 10%, maybe....they have NO problem selling them.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Im in too if theres a discount.......

·
Registered
832 Posts
Pretty sure Valentine Research will NOT do group buy... this was covered in another post on the M5Board side within the last few months... If things have changed, then I am open to joining the GB. I have one now and would do a second one for the other car.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts