BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
I spoke with the seller about four years ago when I was looking for a mechanic. Seemed like a nice and knoweledgeable guy as I recall. Runs his repair shop and sells cars as well. I did see this car at Bimmerfest this year, but did not walk around it for a thorough look. I am willing to scan it with my Peake reader if you are really interested and he is willing to meet me around Harrisburg.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! However I don't think he is interested in my offer. Considering the issues mentioned in the ad and my costs to get it down to South Carolina, I offered him what I thought was reasonable based on his asking price. I offered $8,500. Oh well.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
If those issues listed in the ad are all that is wrong with the car, besides the knock-off wheels and ebay floor mats, $9K is a pretty fair price. If you are interested it may well be worth a trip.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
You can haggle some price down. I went from 13k to 6.4k at a dealership. It was long painful process though. Anything is possible.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can haggle some price down. I went from 13k to 6.4k at a dealership. It was long painful process though. Anything is possible.
Agreed. I offered $8,500. Guy didn't even bother to email me back. Part of me thinks there is something far more wrong with the car since whoever won it on eBay didn't go through with it.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Agreed. I offered $8,500. Guy didn't even bother to email me back. Part of me thinks there is something far more wrong with the car since whoever won it on eBay didn't go through with it.
Im sure if you offered that to him in person, he would bite...Cash is King

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im sure if you offered that to him in person, he would bite...Cash is King
I'm in South Carolina so I'd rather secure a deal before I commit to flying up there. Anyways, I'm pretty much over this one, I'll try to find something local.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts