BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am looking at purchasing an E39 m5 (2002) in Hollywood, CA (I am in Pennsylvnaia).

I am looking into a PPI at a reputable nearby shop (possibly Avus Autosport..?), but wanted to see if any local enthusiasts are nearby and might be willing to meet the seller, snap a few photos and take it for a drive to provide enthusiast feedback.

thanks!

Steve

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hello,

I am looking at purchasing an E39 m5 (2002) in Hollywood, CA (I am in Pennsylvnaia).

I am looking into a PPI at a reputable nearby shop (possibly Avus Autosport..?), but wanted to see if any local enthusiasts are nearby and might be willing to meet the seller, snap a few photos and take it for a drive to provide enthusiast feedback.

thanks!

Steve
Have you purchased the car you were looking at? I live in Santa Ana/Tustin area but work in Gardena. I'm new to the BMW and M5 world so far from a BMW enthusiast, but if you need I can at least stop by the seller and take some photos for you. Let me know.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hey Dreamer,

Where in Gardena do you work? If you don't want to say on here, PM me. I'm in Gardena/ Torrance all the time, so let me know if you want to meet up sometime.

Jason

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey Dreamer,

Where in Gardena do you work? If you don't want to say on here, PM me. I'm in Gardena/ Torrance all the time, so let me know if you want to meet up sometime.

Jason
Figueroa St where Evergreen Hill Church is (I do not work there, but not too far from there, I can drive there during the lunch time). I don't drive my beast to work though but we can still meet up for a general chat.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey Dreamer,

Jason
Hey Jason!

I cannot reply to your messages - this idiotic feature on M5board about messaging is hella annoying: I'm way past 45 posts yet I still cannot reply or send messages. Oh well!

Yeah we can meet up for lunch sometime. Here's my phone number just in case: 415-806-1266

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

thanks!

Steve
I'll be traveling, so difficult for me to test drive/photograph, but I highly recommend Avus. At Avus you should talk to Amir, who I'm sure would be glad to take photos as part of a PPI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts