BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to how many ladies are racing their M5's out there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When do you plan on upgrading? 550's are pretty badass as well....I hope to see you joining our elite group soon!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Gustav! Wasn't aware of an earlier discussion on the same subject. My apologies!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks Gustav! Wasn't aware of an earlier discussion on the same subject. My apologies!
This is the best you can do?! I would have changed the question to read "Any female M5 owners here, please post pictures" but i don't want to put any words in your mouth...

:15:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is the best you can do?! I would have changed the question to read "Any female M5 owners here, please post pictures" but i don't want to put any words in your mouth...

:15:
LOL, can you blame me? I love M5's so much im trying to get with one... isn't everybody??

·
Registered
162 Posts
We just recently bought a 2008 M5 for Samantha (girlfriend). She absolutely LOVES it. She likes to race around town against me every chance we get, lol.

·
Registered
112 Posts
When do you plan on upgrading? 550's are pretty badass as well....I hope to see you joining our elite group soon!
It's just a matter of finding the right one that takes my breath away. I'm extremely picky, and very patient. I have a list of specifics I'm looking for and plan to keep the beast forever, so I'm waiting for perfection :cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
We just recently bought a 2008 M5 for Samantha (girlfriend). She absolutely LOVES it. She likes to race around town against me every chance we get, lol.
Wow awesome, what color? loaded? Well taken care of? Pictures please...

referring to the girlfriend of course. :biggrin:

I am kidding Limen :) Congrats about the ///M.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Female M5 owner here :wroom: :byebye:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Do any of the guys agree with this statement?

"I would date any girl who had an M5"

or this one

"Sabine Schmidt is my dream girl"
i agree x1000

but i'm engaged now to someone who respects my joy of ///Ms....

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Does my wife count?

I convinced her to let me buy the m5 for her, but the only mileage she's put on the car in the 3 months that we've had it is the drive home from the dealership.

:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts