BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been seriously considering upgrading to an E60 and finally saying goodbye to my my beloved E36 sedan...

I finally got to test drive an E60 in Nashville last week, but I wasn't able to get a feel for the car under full throttle, and really experience the performance was somewhat modified, and had a Dinan diff installed. The SMG shifting on this car seemed a bit more clunky than what I have read about and seen in videos, would the diff cause this to be a bit more harsh? I know the transmission can take some getting used to, but without a known baseline its hard to determine anything. Id really like to ride in one and get chance to hear from someone who has owned one a while, so I know what a car in good shape should feel like. Any help is much appreciated!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Occasionally im in the Nashville or Chattanooga area for work so if anyone there has time for a show and tell, id be happy to meet you somewhere. Is there a site where the Nashville cars and coffee are listed? I usually try to make the ones here in Memphis.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked up an Intergalos E60 last week, and am planning on making the cars and coffee Nashville the first week in Aug, maybe I will see you there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts