BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke with a friend who's family owns a few dealerships and he just got back from Canada and they have 2 new M5s sitting on their lot. Did Canada get the M5 before the US?
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. When he gets an M5 at his Atlanta dealership, he said he'd come by and switch cars for the day. Sweeeeeeet!
TripleD

·
Registered
173 Posts
Canada's schedule is Sept. "builds" only, so if they really were E60 M5's, they must be corporate cars for dealer "show nights" or for corporate use.

·
Registered
955 Posts
tripleD said:
I just spoke with a friend who's family owns a few dealerships and he just got back from Canada and they have 2 new M5s sitting on their lot. Did Canada get the M5 before the US?
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. When he gets an M5 at his Atlanta dealership, he said he'd come by and switch cars for the day. Sweeeeeeet!
TripleD
for what it is worth, i know BMW of Canada has one (at least) 2006 MY US-spec Silverstone M5 in pre-production spec. it is used for showing in Rogers cup tennis tournment.

don't know if that's the M5 you are referring to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
tifosi
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing