BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at e39 M5's for a year or so now on Bring a Trailer, CL, Autotrader and these forums, I RARELY ever see any pop-up locally. One I tried to take a look at last year sold before I could make it over to take for a drive and get a closer look. I also rented an e60 M5 in Minneapolis and it was a truly incredible car, but I'm looking for the simpler (to work on for me) more analog V8 of the e39. I've yet to be able to check one out, haven't seen any locally or at car shows. Would love to get a close-up look if there is a local owner willing to share their insight and enthusiasm. If any are open to meeting up, I'd love to get a closer look and an overview on their ownership experience.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have an 01 lemans blue one that I drive to Nashville every now and then for work. I’d be more than happy to let you check it out of your wanting to see one. Mines got all kinds of things done to it. It’s an awesome car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh that would be great! I have a stock 2004 s2000, I’d be happy to return the favor on when we meet up if you've been interested in what those cars are all about. Next time you get to Nashville, give me a heads up and I’d love to get a tour and check it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts