BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, Retailers,

Is there any chance of a group buy for pedal kits, poss ACS, inc footrests.?

I know a few people in UK would be interested.

Please advise...

rgds

Was!

B

·
0 Posts
We can do one for the titanium pedals, but doing one for the ACS ones will not net much of a discount. The titanium ones are far nicer in my opinion, and at least your are getting something unique for your money.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
doesn't acs offer a c.f. or black pedel set? that may have been sombody else but i know i saw um.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Jayson said:
doesn't acs offer a c.f. or black pedel set? that may have been sombody else but i know i saw um.

Hey Jayson,

They were fake. They looked good though. The guy had them made from C/F, then he had someone Make ACS Stickers and he put them on.

They looked good, but I don't like imitations. :cheers:

·
Registered
635 Posts
What do these titanium pedals that you are referring to look like? Curious :confused:

Mvious/Marion
BeastPower said:
We can do one for the titanium pedals, but doing one for the ACS ones will not net much of a discount. The titanium ones are far nicer in my opinion, and at least your are getting something unique for your money.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have actually bought a set of pedals from ebay - which specifically said E39 in the listing ... having sent an for confirmation prior to bidding as well... when I got them - they were NOT for the E39 as the accelerator pedals onb the E39 are longer than the standard.

The box is sitting here on top of my printer gathering dust over the past 3 months....

I do like the ACS ones - and being an ACS car - it would make sense.

The titanium ones appear to have more metal than rubber - and am not sure how practical they may be - alo the footrest needs to be matching.

hmm... any other ideas...

There is this place I saw... http://www.bmtown.com/ who do some aftermarket stuff for the E39.

but not ACS... ??????

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
There are problems with the gas pedals not fitting the E39 even though they are listed as fitting..i would contact the seller and ask him to measure the pedal to ensure that it will fit.

As for the TI pedals...
I have them installed on my car (although no pictures as the car is still at D/A). I purchased them from Beastpowerhttp://www.beastpower.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?page=BMI/CTGY/pedals

1 - 10 of 10 Posts