BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I am about to become the proud owner of a 2007 M6 and I was trying to find out if there is any type of dash trim that is silimilar to the Idrive controller and shift knob. ith the black leather and the black interior I think that it would look better to me with something like the lighter colored metal instead of the carbon fiber.
I did search both here and on the net and found something called ruthenium but could not get a wholelot of info or if it woud fit on an M6. I apoloigize if there is something out there and I missed it, it has been a hectic day.

Thank you

I have also found piano black was a possibility but I would imagine that would get scratched failry easily.
If anyone knows where i can find this or any other ideas please let me know. I have thought about wrapping the trim but bot sure that would end up with the metallic look.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm selling a set of the piano black. It's in the forsale section.

I switched mine out to the fibre. The fibre scratches as well.
The packing wasn't so good when I bought it so the vent piece of my fibre is chipped and scratched.
If you switch to something else let me know I would buy the fibre off of you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I apologize but I dont have the car yet. I am trying to get things together for when it gets here so i can put everything on it right away. Looks like about 2 weeks until it will be here. When it does I will let you know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts