BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i'm a newbie on this forum and wondering if anyone with a beast in the houston area? purchased a carbon black with dinan S1 package and wanted to see who else is in the houston area:cheers: pictures will follow after i get my special xmas gift from ALTANTA.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey, MOFOAKA - Sorry I haven't had time to respond regarding your Christmas Gift from Atlanta post. There are plenty of us on the board and we live throughout Houston. Visit the regional forum and you'll get to meet a few of us. Pistolero (Ron) is a great guy to meet and usually takes the lead in organizing meets and drives. He lives in Sugar Land and is just one of those guys that is there to help. I live in Pearland. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and enjoy the Beast.

Nef

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Welcome to Houston. There's at least 20 to 30 of us sprinkled all around town. We generally do the Cars and Coffee thing which is on the 1st Saturday of everymonth. Next one is on 1st Jan 2011 at the Marq-E Entertainment Center (I-10 and Silber). This is a great event with literally hundreds of cars and thousands of people that show up. We also organise runs either through the BMWCCA or independently. BMWCCA has the "hare of the dog" run on Jan 1st as well. Check out the Regionl South section and you can check out the Houston members, pictures and videos of some of our activities. Again, welcome to Houston and we'll add you to the list for future events.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome.. pretty cold in houston today. i hope ya'll had a great xmas eve. hoping to learn much from everyone.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wondering if anyone one with a black m5 with custom side vents drive around sugar land area? i see it once in a while in front of my office.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
wondering if anyone one with a black m5 with custom side vents drive around sugar land area? i see it once in a while in front of my office.
What part of Sugar Land are you in? I live in Sugar Land (Telfair) and there are 2 Indy Red E60's that I know of.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes, I'm in the FT Hood area... But I sure don't bring my car on post ever no no hehe. I'd love to meet up sometime. I hang with a whole bunch of BMW guys. I use to have a 335XI also modded.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Houston.....Checking in.
Welcome!
Merry Christmas to all!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Houston.....Checking in.
Welcome!
Merry Christmas to all!
Yo Matt, you going to C and C on Jan 1st? Did you get your exhaust for Christmas?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm over near bissonnett and highway 6, but work next to the methodist hospital over at sweetwater. But my car's normally over in houston rice village area

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Yo Matt, you going to C and C on Jan 1st? Did you get your exhaust for Christmas?
Hey Ron,
Yes, I will be there for Houston C&C. Who else is coming?
I'm still riding stock! Still very undecided!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Houston here too...long-term lurker on forum.

I've been lurking for about two years, finally getting active. Would like to share maintenance stories with others in Houston--I'm about to do my rod bearings and cam chain guides!

·
Registered
729 Posts
I miss Houston sometimes. I just moved out to So Cal from Houston last year after living there practically all my life. I only knew one other M5 owner in person and he was a good guy. Still have a place for Houston so would love to help in anyway I can :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Houstonian / Pearlandian / Sugar Landite checking in. Alpine White E39 with "S62" plates, undoubtedly drving recklesly due to insanity from the insipid Houston traffic.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Yo Primeral, what happened to you on our drive to Surfside, you didn't show and we didn't hear from you for the longest time? You going to C&C this Saturday?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Local Houstonian here checking in. I am in the Katy area, but I work downtown.

Vic

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm in Austin, but will be in Houston for New Years, the C&C location is on my way out of town.... What times do these events usually run from and to? Definitely interested in meeting some folks.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts