BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening ladies,

We are currently on location at 'Ring' getting some practice for the big weekend coming up when we will be meeting www.gt3000.com www.3ezer.com http://www.dan-pire.com/ and several other members of M5board.
Tommorrow we will be filming the circuit so will have some good footage to show you all:flag: plus plenty of photos of todays racing.

We will have the new website up in the coming days which will have a lot more content. Plus the chance to drive with antandpete:confused3

Will upload pics and video when back as only on mobile web at the mo:confused2

Enjoy

Pete

·
Registered
40 Posts
pigginell said:
Evening ladies,

We are currently on location at 'Ring' getting some practice for the big weekend coming up when we will be meeting www.gt3000.com www.3ezer.com http://www.dan-pire.com/ and several other members of M5board.
Tommorrow we will be filming the circuit so will have some good footage to show you all:flag: plus plenty of photos of todays racing.

We will have the new website up in the coming days which will have a lot more content. Plus the chance to drive with antandpete:confused3

Will upload pics and video when back as only on mobile web at the mo:confused2

Enjoy

Pete
Sounds extrodinary:1:

Role on today:byebye:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dean Vegas said:
:cheers::wroom: sounds good, mate!

Do you bring your external camera along? I´m interested in the system!
David I have just emailed Dan with the arrangments

See you there

Pete

·
Registered
47 Posts
Actually, I was supposed to be there in a week or so's time (for the Frankfurt show) but I've had to shelve those plans...

A trip to see the 'Ring was on my mind, but I guess I'll have to make do with GT4 for now.

Enjoy a good lap or 2 for those of us that can't be there. :crying:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:M5launch: Going back Tommorrow for our second inings, will post pics over the next few days and edit the videos the begining of next week.:noSMG:

Enjoycherrsagai

Pete

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.