BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Strong-Strut being shipped to me as I post. It promises to be an amazing piece, drilled, powder coated, and best of all, functional by design. I have no relationship with the manufacturer other than being a customer, but if anyone is interested email Paul at:

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
BKH said:
I have a Strong-Strut being shipped to me as I post. It promises to be an amazing piece, drilled, powder coated, and best of all, functional by design. I have no relationship with the manufacturer other than being a customer, but if anyone is interested email Paul at:

[email protected]
Looks nice, what's the cost? I ordered HID headlight bulb upgrades, interior Xenon bulbs and the chrome oil cap from Beastpower last night. I looked at the strong strut a few times but was nearing my budget for the week! It sure looks like a nice piece, I'd be interested in the price point.

Thanks.

:byee55amg

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stoner - I'm not sure what they're charging now as mine was part of the first batch (introductory pricing and all...). It's not an inexpensive piece though. Paul at Strong-Strut indicated that a new photo of the finished version would be going up shortly on the website:

http://www.strong-strut.com/

Mine is in Titanium Siver powder coat with machined holes and accessory kit. The new version has oval (center) as well as round (ends) holes.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The Strong Strut came today. It is indeed a work of art, beautifully finished and very light, a very impressive piece to be sure. VanCooper is stopping by tomorrow and we'll pop it in the car. I'll post pics later. Anyone in the market for a strut brace should check this baby out, it's well worth the price IMO!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Looks superb quality, I really like the Titanium Silver Powder Coat with machined holes :M5thumbs: Looks like I may have to drag my wallet out again!!!

BKH, please let us know how the fitting goes and of course pics would be a real bonus :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stoner said:
Looks nice, what's the cost? I ordered HID headlight bulb upgrades, interior Xenon bulbs and the chrome oil cap from Beastpower last night. I looked at the strong strut a few times but was nearing my budget for the week! It sure looks like a nice piece, I'd be interested in the price point.

Thanks.

:byee55amg
Sir: the special introductory price is $425 + $20 S&H The deluxe cross bar adds $40. As of this moment we have one plain one left, in black only. The deluxe models are in stock in both titanium silver or black textured. Pictures and text and additional links from this link http://strong-strut.com/E-39.html

·
Registered
3 Posts
cableguy said:
Looks superb quality, I really like the Titanium Silver Powder Coat with machined holes :M5thumbs: Looks like I may have to drag my wallet out again!!!

BKH, please let us know how the fitting goes and of course pics would be a real bonus :cheers:
Many pictures and text at this page and additional links on the page. http://strong-strut.com/E-39.html Please read the "testimonials" and our guarantee policy. Thank you, Paul & the Strong-Strut Team

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
I had one of Paul's Strong Struts in my M Roadster (which I no longer have). It was a work of art. His stuff is really high quality and his customer service is excellent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts