BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Fellow M5 Members,

I have been seeing this forum for a couple of years now (since the E39 M5), this is my 1st post here mainly because I didn't have anything to say. This is the best site for beemers.

Last week I went to the dealer asking about the M5, and to my surprise they had their 1st shipment in a couple of days, and there was a choice of colors available, so I didn't hesitate to put a down payment on a white/black fully loaded M5. Multi function seats, Merino preforated leather, and many more.

What I can say is the car looks better in person than it does on pics. I like the electronic gizmos in the car, but what I noticed is that it has a huge appetite for gas (approx. 27L / 100km).

The most annoying thing is the break in period. I want to have a feeling of what the car is capable of, but I guess maybe in a week or 2.

Love the full leather, very soft, and the Multi function seat work well, I still haven't got to know every function of the car (100 km on the odometer),
but looking forward. Definetly, the best BMW I ever had.

Pics coming soon.

Regards.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jad said:
I ordered full leather perforated and they got me extended leather w/o cool seating. But the car itself made me completely forget about it :cool2:. Did u try the cool seats?

No I haven't used the cool seating yet, I had it on my 745 and rarely used it (maybe less than 5 times).

·
Registered
203 Posts
MSB said:
Dear Fellow M5 Members,

I have been seeing this forum for a couple of years now (since the E39 M5), this is my 1st post here mainly because I didn't have anything to say. This is the best site for beemers.

Last week I went to the dealer asking about the M5, and to my surprise they had their 1st shipment in a couple of days, and there was a choice of colors available, so I didn't hesitate to put a down payment on a white/black fully loaded M5. Multi function seats, Merino preforated leather, and many more.

What I can say is the car looks better in person than it does on pics. I like the electronic gizmos in the car, but what I noticed is that it has a huge appetite for gas (approx. 27L / 100km).

The most annoying thing is the break in period. I want to have a feeling of what the car is capable of, but I guess maybe in a week or 2.

Love the full leather, very soft, and the Multi function seat work well, I still haven't got to know every function of the car (100 km on the odometer),

Pics coming soon.

Regards.
Mabroook MAN, you should start to avoide speed detectors on Sheikh Zaid Road:haha:

Wish if you post pics for your Monster, since we do not have a real pics for weight M5s :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Congrats....how do you like the SMG??

MSB said:
Dear Fellow M5 Members,

Pics coming soon.

Regards.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Congrats on the new M5 and welcome to the board. Look forward to seeing the pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.