Why would they have the license plate bracket installed for the photo? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
really like it.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Yeah looks pretty good, but in my opinion these side grille belong to the E60 and they only look good on the M5 E60:byebye:

But it could be worse:deal:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Front bumper is completely out of proportion, just look back at the Ring photos, the center intake on the M5 is much larger and the left and right intakes are smaller, this is just a pshot of the X5M front bumper on the F10

Reactions: Mark Carson

·
Registered
1,213 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I still feel they are going to change up the bumper for the M5 I am hoping the one they have on the test is just for that because it would look to much like the 550i the M5 needs to set itself apart from the regular 5 series so when people see it they say "that's an M5 not "that's a 5 series...I know some like it to "blend in" so that they can clean house at the stop light but still I wish it would look like a beast that nobody wants to mess with!!!!!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I still feel they are going to change up the bumper for the M5 I am hoping the one they have on the test is just for that because it would look to much like the 550i the M5 needs to set itself apart from the regular 5 series so when people see it they say "that's an M5 not "that's a 5 series...I know some like it to "blend in" so that they can clean house at the stop light but still I wish it would look like a beast that nobody wants to mess with!!!!!

At this late stage.. im sure bumper design will look pretty much like the ones they show in the camo.. One part of me wishes the bumper design was unique to the M5 so people know it's the M5 and show some respect but the evil part of me wishes for anonymity. I liked the e39 so much because it was so sneaky.. no need to pound your chest you have a beast.. let the guy next to you line up and find out:haha:
F10 M5 will never sound like the V10 in E60 but i hope the TT is not too muted..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts