BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gals and guys, I am new to the forum. I live in Europe and is 26 years old female . English is my second languages so don't be to hard on me for spelling bad sometimes. I don’t drive a BMW M5 today but I am planning to get one soon. for the moment I drive a Volvo 480 ,Oki I know it a crappy Volvo but it works fine for the moment :blink:
and This looks like a nice place to hang out. Who knows, I may even be able to contribute something useful at times. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Welcome aboard Malin :byebye:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome!

Ah - the Volvo 480! My friend used to have the run out special edition model (the ES) - and run out it did - he managed to blow the engine :hihi: Hopefully you take more care of yours!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Jaguar
Yes I give my old 480es allot off love and caring it’s a fun little but there is tons off problem with the 480 model. a Swedish Volvo built in Holland with a engine made in France can be allot off problem :haha:

M-Fünf
I live in the north Sweden in a town called Boden:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gustav said:
Wow Boden that is very up north :2: Alot more up north than the wintertesting, right?
It is about 250km to the top secrete test track in Arjeplog :hihi: .I guess that you are from Stockholm AKA fjollträsk :blink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
qrac said:
i heard u have polar bears and penguins over there ;)
Hehe no only Santa Claus and military in Boden and a bounce children hanging outside the local hot-dog stand :viking:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ohh sorry it should be bunch not Bounce :)

The winter is 9month long and the average temperature is –25C it can go down to –38C and in the summer we have enormous mosquitoes, but the good old army use them for target practice and shoot rockets at them or run them over with tanks :1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts