BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't compete with Mr. Austin's gorgeous fleet of race cars in his garage, (which btw seems as big as Jay Leno's or Reggie Jackson's) but...

Thanks to all of your helpful forum entries, I have made the only intelligent new car buying decision, now the proud owner of a Silverstone II E60 M5.
:deal:

Her birth date is 11/07 and I took delivery 2 weeks ago. :United_States: I've reached the 1200 miles mark. The oil is down a bit, still "OK" but toward the lower arrow - going to get that topped off today, with the 1200 mile service in another 2 days.

Interior is black with the walnut wood trim. HUD, dynamic seats, stereo upgrade, Sirius, comfort access, rear side shades, soft-close doors. New Passport 9500 hard wired. Carbon filters coming out today!!

I have lots of questions, looking forward to regular posts.

Here she is with all mighty horses on display...

NJOY friends (1. page down, 2. wipe drool from chin).

CHEERS.
cherrsagai
-Stealth

Grand Finale...
:cheers:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Nice ride, nice location, Williams Square in the background. One of my offices is in main tower. My M6 there pretty regularly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right on, GiantPetro. Las Colinas is one of the most picturesque places in Dallas, a place with hardly any natural beauty.

I need to get on the DFW M5 list.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Really nice car and good color combo... enjoy the car

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Congrats very beautiful M5.
Let the modding begin. Modding is a blast.

Good luck,
M5Ranger

·
Registered
70 Posts
Very nice! Great pics, just down the street from my house.
Seeing your car just makes the wait all the harder for mine :biggrinbounce:
My SA says 17 days till ETA.
Again, nice car!!!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Right on, GiantPetro. Las Colinas is one of the most picturesque places in Dallas, a place with hardly any natural beauty.

I need to get on the DFW M5 list.
I'm the list keeper, PM your email address to me and I will add you! :byebye: We meet every Saturday morning in Plano, check my sig for details and look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Scott

1 - 13 of 13 Posts