BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have been lurking around for the past month after buying my 2002 M5 and thought I would finally post pictures of my beast. Everyone will also be happy to know that I came back from the dark side, had a 1999 C43. Very happy to have an M-car again and looking to do some mods soon. It did come with some Dinan parts, CAI, Chip, F/R tower braces.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops, I guess those pictures didn't go through. Let's try again. Wow, didn't think it would be this hard to upload a picture. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Keith

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Welcome aboard! You can often times host pictures online at imagestation or a similar site, or upload them to M5board. Not sure how to do it on M5board as I havent tried, but someone will chime in soon enough. Cant wait to see her, and good to see you away from the dark side!
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Welcome and congradulations.

To upload pictures, start a new reply and then scroll down and press the "manage attachments" putton. This will lead to a screen where you can browse your hard drive to get to where the pictures are. Then just open the picture and hit the "upload" button.

Kevin

·
Registered
182 Posts
bocaM5 said:
Hello everyone,

I have been lurking around for the past month after buying my 2002 M5 and thought I would finally post pictures of my beast. Everyone will also be happy to know that I came back from the dark side, had a 1999 C43. Very happy to have an M-car again and looking to do some mods soon. It did come with some Dinan parts, CAI, Chip, F/R tower braces.
I live in Boca as well. We should meet up some time. Welcome to the board.:cheers:

Andrew

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Welcome to the board :byebye:

Boca Raton's nice - some friends used to live on A1A (top floor of The Marbella condo) :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the beast. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Welcome back! :byebye:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hello Boca!

it looks like we both have a "new" 2002 Good luck.

You can also try Pbase.com to host your pics. i think it's free for a while then you can upload 100m for like $20 year

SAm:M5launch:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Andrew,

Shoot me an email. I would love to get together sometime and check your car out. [email protected]

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
More greetings from the Florida contingent!!! :wroom:
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Silverstreak,

I think I may have seen you today. Were you on 441 heading North around the Hillsboro area this morning. I have never seen a Silver M5 before this morning. Email me at [email protected], maybe all of us S. Fl. guys can get together.

Keith

·
Registered
739 Posts
apk1013 said:
Let's try to do something like this if everyone wants.:cheers:
I think we have the start of something here. I'm sure Jerry would be interested, so that makes at least 4. As I told Keith, I first have to get rid of all the revolving door of my northern visitors, so I'm looking at the end of March.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts