BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spotted in KL Malaysia, there r sooooo many of them whch really pisses me off!

but the CF eye brows r kinda cool

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
He sure went through effort to create this wannabe. Should have dropped the bucks for the Brembo brakes.

Just recently I was insulted in a parking lot by a person who asked me if my M5 was a 5 series that I converted to look like an M5!
I could have said something ugly but I just said NO!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
You should have popped the bonnet and said yes sure. Its a V10 525i :byee55amg

Whats up with the last pic ? hmmm

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
18 Posts
i saw a great one in Houston the other day - had the M5 badge, AND as a bonus, there was a V12 badge on the side of the car where the fender cut-outs should have been. A V12 with single-sided 535 exhaust. Hmmmmm........

·
Registered
91 Posts
i saw a great one in Houston the other day - had the M5 badge, AND as a bonus, there was a V12 badge on the side of the car where the fender cut-outs should have been. A V12 with single-sided 535 exhaust. Hmmmmm........
That is the most ridiculous one I have heard about so far.

About the malaysian ones- Granted, it isn't a real M5, but I have heard that with taxes there and importing, the M5 can cost up to $200k american! So, although its not real, is it the thought that counts?

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is the most ridiculous one I have heard about so far.

About the malaysian ones- Granted, it isn't a real M5, but I have heard that with taxes there and importing, the M5 can cost up to $200k american! So, although its not real, is it the thought that counts?
true! an M5 here can cost up to $200k usd.. the taxes down here are crazy! it's almost 1/3 the price of the car! ouich so sadly for some of us, it's the thought that counts..i'd rather stick to my original kits though

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
did they drive that m3 into the wall?

·
Registered
153 Posts
That's just funny to see. To have gone through the effort with the body kit, side mirrors and side vents but miss out on changing to cross drilled discs....:3: B for effort, B for execution, did it have M5 badge on the rear or just M badge?

M5's in Malaysia costs around US$270k. Here in Australia there around US$240k.

Those parking pics looked like valet service park. They should have just payed the valet and extra RM20 and he'll park the car right in front.

I miss good ole Malaysia :crying2:

·
Registered
368 Posts
S15 looks nice, I just sold mine a few months ago.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
331 Posts
It's no biggie over there. Right hand drive so driver can still get out easily and most likely to have been a valet park so they're gonna cram everything in.
If I saw a valet park my car that close to ANYTHING my foot would be up someone's ***. :nono:

·
Registered
513 Posts
All that effort and money - and the front bumper looks like crap. Scratches etc.... :dunno:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts