BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pick up the car yesturday With header done, RPI gts exh., 3.91 differential., aa pulley and aa software. The round is incredible
"headturning" seing not to many M5 aré modified in Puerto Rico...
Just open full against my friendo M3 stock and just keep pulling way against and he told me he saw fire through the exhaust???? Is that normal...
And yes I forgot my clutch broke while in the shop and got replace... For the first time the car feels smooth the clutch was bad since the first day a got the car 3 years ago....
Today is friday and sunny.....nice day to cruise around.....

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
3,394 Posts
Just pick up the car yesturday With header done, RPI gts exh., 3.91 differential., aa pulley and aa software. The round is incredible
"headturning" seing not to many M5 aré modified in Puerto Rico...
Just open full against my friendo M3 stock and just keep pulling way against and he told me he saw fire through the exhaust???? Is that normal...
And yes I forgot my clutch broke while in the shop and got replace... For the first time the car feels smooth the clutch was bad since the first day a got the car 3 years ago....
Today is friday and sunny.....nice day to cruise around.....
When you are catless, unburnt fuel will ignite when it hits the exhaust tips, causing a flash of light (or flame). It's normal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts