BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though the ASR CAI group buy was moving slower than molasses, Abid was a gentleman, :cheers:. I received my CAI on Friday and installed it today.

The quality of the whole system is 1st class. The machining and fit is tight but perfect. Installation takes a little time and patience, and in my case 4 calls to Abid on Saturday, all of which he answered and guided us through the install.

The best part is the drive after. Below 3K rpm you don't notice anything, very much like the dyno graph shows. At 4k rpm the car comes alive, but at 6k rpm the car feels like it is on boost. The graphs don't do the feel at 6k rpm justice, but it is the best way I can describe the pull of the motor. I am sure M5Ranger and the other ASR CAI guys will agree.

Abid, thank you for another great product and your patience with my install today.

Sam

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
The way the motor pulls is unreal. Still have not had the chance to dyno after the CAI's. I am enjoying driving the car so much.

I almost dare say it feels like the nitrous is on. That his how hard the car pulls with the CAI.

I have always said the nitrous felt like having another "M" button and now the CAI feels similar in its effect.

Congrats and you will love it more each day.

Ranger

·
Registered
663 Posts
Even though the ASR CAI group buy was moving slower than molasses, Abid was a gentleman, :cheers:. I received my CAI on Friday and installed it today.

The quality of the whole system is 1st class. The machining and fit is tight but perfect. Installation takes a little time and patience, and in my case 4 calls to Abid on Saturday, all of which he answered and guided us through the install.

The best part is the drive after. Below 3K rpm you don't notice anything, very much like the dyno graph shows. At 4k rpm the car comes alive, but at 6k rpm the car feels like it is on boost. The graphs don't do the feel at 6k rpm justice, but it is the best way I can describe the pull of the motor. I am sure M5Ranger and the other ASR CAI guys will agree.

Abid, thank you for another great product and your patience with my install today.

Sam
Sam, I'm glad to see you're happy with your CAI. We appreciate the positive feedback as always. Thank you for your business!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts