BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
PX said:
Yep, sold for 17.601,00 Pound, that are 25.950,29 Euro!
****:eek:h:
, would have bought for that price in a heartbeat if the steering wheel wasnt misplaced:noSMG:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
233 Posts
PX said:
Yep, sold for 17.601,00 Pound, that are 25.950,29 Euro!
I am confused. The only BMWs I remember seeing on the Gumball this year were Ant&Pete's D3 and Alex Roy's M5. Was this a support car or has someone just put G3K decals on it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
BalkanExpress said:
I am confused. The only BMWs I remember seeing on the Gumball this year were Ant&Pete's D3 and Alex Roy's M5. Was this a support car or has someone just put G3K decals on it?
check, http://gumballers.net/team02.htm

Team 51: (UK) M3 00 TLC
51 Martin Ben Redford British 2001 BMW M3 Modified
51 Justin Peter Werb British 2001 BMW M3 Modified

and then there was also a BMW 645, if I remember correctly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
abens said:
check, http://gumballers.net/team02.htm

Team 51: (UK) M3 00 TLC
51 Martin Ben Redford British 2001 BMW M3 Modified
51 Justin Peter Werb British 2001 BMW M3 Modified

and then there was also a BMW 645, if I remember correctly.
That is the same information I have.

This years Gumball, there were 5 BMW's:
Team 34: 2005 BMW 645Ci Convertible
Team 44: 2000 BMW M5 (Alex)
Team 51: 2001 BMW M3 Modified
Team 55: 2000 BMW M3 (I think also a Convertible)
Team 97: 2004 BMW 330d (d for deer :hihi: (Ant and Pete))

I think there was no support-car, which was a BMW.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
233 Posts
PX said:
That is the same information I have.

This years Gumball, there were 5 BMW's:
Team 34: 2005 BMW 645Ci Convertible
Team 44: 2000 BMW M5 (Alex)
Team 51: 2001 BMW M3 Modified
Team 55: 2000 BMW M3 (I think also a Convertible)
Team 97: 2004 BMW 330d (d for deer :hihi: (Ant and Pete))

I think there was no support-car, which was a BMW.
Well bugger me with a toffee apple! Apart from Alex and A&P I never saw any of these guys. Either I was so far in front or more likely I was so far behind I didnt get to meet them.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top